Registration for babies?

Started by melancholyfox, May 06, 2014, 05:57:32 AM

melancholyfox

I don't know if this has been asked but I'm pretty new to it so I figured I would.
I have a one year old. I brought him last year to Fanime when he was 2 months old and I ended up having to get him a badge at the con (for free of course) but I wasn't sure if there was a way to do it before the con so I won't have to wait in line to get my badge and then wait in another line to get his.

SOawesomeness

Hi!

When you get to FanimeCon to pick up your badges, please go to the Special Registration Line and we will be happy to check both you and your child in. All children must be registered with us, even if they are babies. The child must be present at the time of badge pickup.

The Special Registration line should not be too long.

**note for everyone else reading this: if you attempt to use the Special Registration line for a child registration/self check-in and we find the child is not actually 10 years of age or younger, we will send you to the back of the line with no exceptions.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

MiyaChan

My baby will be one year and a month old and this will be her first con. This will be my 6th year I think. Cant wait for Fanime 2015!

Do you know where the Special Registration line be at and when they are open?
Can I pick up my group badges as well with my baby or do I have to pick those up first?

SOawesomeness

Quote from: MiyaChan on September 15, 2014, 06:30:10 PM
My baby will be one year and a month old and this will be her first con. This will be my 6th year I think. Cant wait for Fanime 2015!

Do you know where the Special Registration line be at and when they are open?
Can I pick up my group badges as well with my baby or do I have to pick those up first?
Hi Miya,

Special Registration will have a booth at the left side of the room and will be marked as Special Registration. It'll be open during the normal hours of Registration.

You may pick up your group badges with your baby's badge at Special Registration.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook