Where can I see who's in my group registration?

Started by Maikuro, May 08, 2014, 08:29:19 PM

Maikuro

I'm the leader of a group of about 14 people, and I registered one today. I'm not sure why the registration was changed, but I was forced to register the person I was registering for the group as an individual, and then attempt to add him to my already existing group of 13 people? I don't understand how this works, if it DID work, or how I can look at my information for my group.

SOawesomeness

Hi there,

Noted on the sheet, we say that it may take up to a week to get the information processed as this information will be manually processed. Your confirmation will be in the e-mail we send at that time showing the new group roster.

To explain why we had to change our systems:
The initial system you registered on was maintained by an outside company. Their primary focus was to make sure that preregistration was up and running. Unfortunately, that system at this current moment does not focus on our at-con or "at the door" registration which is what we will be needing very soon. To prepare for a smooth transition and to not completely close our online registrations (like in previous years where we would halt all online registrations two weeks prior to the convention), we decided to switch to our current system. Our current system has been specifically built for online registrations for at-con and online concurrent registrations.

The transition times from the first database being transferred to our second database took approximately a week. We were initially not going to allow for any changes from the first database but decided it would be a better customer service experience to allow changes, including new group member additions up to approximately a week before the convention.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this transition may cause, but we thank you for your patience and understanding.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

kookiekween99

I'm actually personally quite impressed with this focus on making things easier on attendees, even if it means more work for reg staff.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14