2014 Convention Shuttle Schedule Posted

Started by Admiral Donuts, May 11, 2014, 09:34:32 PM

PLUMPKIN

I plan on selling at swap meet and will be coming from the DoubleTree.  I know that the answer is probably "no", but I just want staff confirmation that luggage/boxes are NOT allowed on the shuttles.

Tsu

I would imagine luggage is ok... people getting off the train at the con center needing to get to their hotels would have luggage, right?
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Second 2016-17
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Head 2014-15, 2018-2019

belligerent

If you need a badge in order to ride the bus, is it not possible to ride the shuttle on Thursday until you've gotten your badge?

Admiral Donuts

Quote from: PLUMPKIN on May 12, 2014, 12:25:47 AM
I plan on selling at swap meet and will be coming from the DoubleTree.  I know that the answer is probably "no", but I just want staff confirmation that luggage/boxes are NOT allowed on the shuttles.

Quote from: foester on May 12, 2014, 10:44:51 AM
I would imagine luggage is ok... people getting off the train at the con center needing to get to their hotels would have luggage, right?

The convention shuttle is meant for convention use, but hotels usually have shuttles for guests besides that are made to take luggage. They might swing by the convention center.

BunofGovt

I'm glad the shuttles are running until 2am!  My friend is going to be at Swap Meet Friday night but we're at the Doubletree, so we'll likely park at the Convention Center with her bins, then I'll hop the shuttle back to the Doubletree for a panel, then catch the shuttle back to finish up at swap meet.  Nice.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.