Fanime Dance Goodness!

Started by hazelasher, May 31, 2004, 07:48:02 PM

FideliusCharm8

I went to Fanime last year but wasn't able to go to the dance.  When is the dance this year?
~Geli Bean

YoureMyHiro

It varies generally depending on whether theyre on schedule and setup but it usually starts about 8 or 9 or so. Im sure it will be listed on the final schedule once its up. Keep checking the site.

FideliusCharm8

oic. do you also know what day the dance is usually on?
~Geli Bean

dj 8-ball

They're always on the Friday and Saturday. Last year they added Sunday as well but I do not know if they are doing that this year.

FideliusCharm8

8)  okay! Thanks for the info!
~Geli Bean

jinnai_animexcalibur

...and how did the dance go?  :shock:
Official Katsuhiko Jinnai Myspace Page

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

AnimE'xcalibur/Shinoda Sound Recordings

www.shinodasound.com

Kazuko

pretty interesting O: DJ stormy rocked thought i missed you D:< you should make a comeback for 07

dj 8-ball

Sorry I missed it. My wife and I were finalizing our move to our new condo. Who else DJ'd?

jinnai_animexcalibur

maybe ill be back next year, but ill leave that for management to decide.
Official Katsuhiko Jinnai Myspace Page

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

AnimE'xcalibur/Shinoda Sound Recordings

www.shinodasound.com

Bboy:Shion

Quote from: "YoureMyHiro"Another year, another get down. Im pretty stoked, I need to perfect my c-walk and Ive been working on some old school moves like the worm. It should be fun.

thats funny? did u c-walk bcuz i only remeber iwas only one who can c-walk there,

anyways my name is Shion i was the bboy with the tall tee and the blue stripe shirt that started the circle, i was wondering if anyone remebers me? anyways im trying to find the crazy white guy that can pop( no offense)and the one that was dressed as shino aburame that i also battled there

dj 8-ball

Heh, my manager already blocked out next years dates "just in case."

grooveforce

thats funny? did u c-walk bcuz i only remeber iwas only one who can c-walk there,

anyways my name is Shion i was the bboy with the tall tee and the blue stripe shirt that started the circle, i was wondering if anyone remebers me? anyways im trying to find the crazy white guy that can pop( no offense)and the one that was dressed as shino aburame that i also battled there

Thats weird because i remember me and my homies were sessioning at the side of the room, and we didn't see any other bboys or poppers forming any circles in the middle, we only saw ravers. I would have happily battled you in the bboying AND popping category. :D

bucac

Quote from: "Bboy:Shion"

whoa whoa whoa... Cwalk? wat are you, in a gang or somethin? lmao. don't wanna get some people shot in here for somethin like this, now. I think you're better off doin the runnin man. ;) now THAT is somethin!

-Hammer
you should go eat a peanut. =]

blueskad00

I'm a little belated.. o.o; Aww. Oh well.

The dance was so fun this year! Saturday was the best, by far. When I got back to my hotel room, I couldn't even move my body, it felt like LEAD. You know, once the adrenaline wears off, you can't feel anything. Then I woke up at, like, six in the morning for god knows what reason and then I headed out into the con again for more fun and then I went BACK to the dances and stayed up all Sunday night hanging with some people I met at the dances. Hilarious, amazing, awesome stuff!!!

The music was good and the people were willing to look retarded so they didn't feel all embarased to just let loose and dance! Great stuff!

Dunno if any of you guys saw me, I was the Asian girl with the really long hair dancing in the front!  :D On Friday night I was just in jeans and a light blue tank, but I dressed better for the other nights. It was so hot in there! I wore a bikini top (white) on Saturday and white capris and then a light blue bikini top and light blue pants on Sunday!

Anyone have pictures! That would hellza bomb!

djtw33k

Hey everyone, curious.  WHo would I need to talk to to try to DJ at Fanimecon?  I'm DJ Tw33k, I'm the DJ for AX & PMX, along with ALA05.

During AX this year, some of the con-goers asked if I can do this dance as well.  Please let me know.

Arigato :D
Been Tw33k'd??
Then check out
www.myspace.com/djtw33k

Sazaku

I loved the dance so much i cant wait to dance with my girl homies lol i loved it when everyone made a circle and people were dancing in the middle one by one but we decided to all dance together in a line then a small circle, next year will be ever better =)

Voiddarkness

I was the crazy Inuyasha dancer.  Sorry if I sucked at raving and doing the whole "show your moves" in the circle.  I'm pretty good at ballroom and I am wondering if anyone would be willing to dance some west coast or hustle to the rave next year?
..........okay....

Okach

Staff Instructor since 2010. 
Staff Marketing Lead since 2018
Staff Marketing Second

https://www.facebook.com/FanimeConBWBall/
https://twitter.com/FanimeConBWBall/

Voiddarkness

I can only do lead, but it would be nice to know how to follow as well.
..........okay....