Fanime Dance Goodness!

Started by hazelasher, May 31, 2004, 07:48:02 PM

protocol7

Quote from: "maui_dolphin"ooo you gave me glow sticks too :P

Woo! I'm even more remembered!
FanimeCons resident zombie.
*I* MADE this happen!

DayDreamerNessa

aww you should've introduced me to him, i wouldn't have mind im normally a shy person too ^^;;

i was kinda mad, i didn't get to dance with any girls, i mean yeah i got the chance to dance with other guys, but at other dances ie:school ones, i dont feel as comftoarble dancing with girls than i would at a con dnce XD *sigh* maybe next year
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

KinFreon

Quote from: "Ryuunosuke Ayanami"
Quote from: "maui_dolphin"ooo you gave me glow sticks too :P

Woo! I'm even more remembered!

You are now hereby the FanimeCon Glowstick Guru! ^_^

YoureMyHiro

My friends and I were a part of the breakdance/poplock revolution, but we had a mad routine setup that we had worked on but a friend of mine met this girl and flaked on me so our breaker routine was lost never to be seen. Not to mention my girl didnt want to dance all that much due to exhaustion because we were running on like four hours of sleep for four days. Good stuff next year but there is axe coming up. BOOYA.

KinFreon

Quote from: "YourMyHiro"My friends and I were a part of the breakdance/poplock revolution,

And on top of that, I threw in some of my own "Raver Riverdance 4XL" moves! XD

YoureMyHiro

Mr. Freon is My Hiro.

hazelasher

Quote from: "YourMyHiro"My friends and I were a part of the breakdance/poplock revolution, but we had a mad routine setup that we had worked on but a friend of mine met this girl and flaked on me so our breaker routine was lost never to be seen.

Out of curiousity, what did this girl look like? =O

OniCourseMusha

Who saw me at the dance? I was wearing a headband and I breakdance. And I also busted out wit my fingers (It looked like a hand person busting out a wave but with its arm but its a thumb).
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

KinFreon

Quote from: "YourMyHiro"Mr. Freon is My Hiro.

Velvet Gravy!

The dance shall rule next year, and we will rule the dance!

I just gotta remember not to wear a jump drive around my neck while breakdancing. XD

YoureMyHiro

Onimusha: Damn you craig when did you get here?

Hazelasher: She looked like this little asian girl, which is kinda general but her name was antoinette if I remember correctly. Shes from my home of Salas, Califa ese'. Apparently there with some otaku club.

chansunousagi

Query: Did anyone see a White Mage dancing both nights?
Heehee, that was me. It was so much fun but I wish it had gone on all three nights. It was stupid that it didn't. ~_~ I wanted to dance with my boyfriend. (Dressed as Link, haha! Classic NES unite!)
There was also a Black Mage, but I don't know if anyone saw her.
"Today will be cloudy with a chance of rabbit."

Black Kawaii Kitty

:shock: omg i can't believe i just randomly found this...but Antoinette is one of my friends lol i was there too as my own character-black chinese dress and kitty ears, and i was dancing with a sex-crazed jerk dressed as inuyasha>.> anyways i'm bringing a ton of glowsticks this year!!!^_^ i'll be the one dressed as Selene from Underworld and looks like a lit up christmas tree!!!^_^

qazplm872

Quote from: "Black Kawaii Kitty":shock: omg i can't believe i just randomly found this...but Antoinette is one of my friends lol i was there too as my own character-black chinese dress and kitty ears, and i was dancing with a sex-crazed jerk dressed as inuyasha>.> anyways i'm bringing a ton of glowsticks this year!!!^_^ i'll be the one dressed as Selene from Underworld and looks like a lit up christmas tree!!!^_^
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GLO-STIX ARE THE BEST. im bring my own customeized ones(not to impressive). and i have a friend who will go and rave. but how long does the dance last?

Black Kawaii Kitty

:( Last year the dance was supposed to be for every night i think... but sadly it was only friday and saturday.Saturday it was delayed like an hour or so if i remember right...i think it started around 8 or a little later and they said it wasn't over till around 3 in the morning< not sure since i stayed till like 12....but its fun... don't go too early cuz theres not that many people and not too late cuz you'll never find a spot to dance lol  i came close to getting knocked off the floor! :shock:

DayDreamerNessa

if im not mistaken it's been friday and saturday, i've never heard that it was also to be on sunday ever though, it starts at 8, and ends i think at 2am i've never stayed the entire time, but im pretty sure it's 2
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

qazplm872

sweet thnx to both of you  :D umm yeah im there like at 8 and will be there till 2 (if i can). but im goin in a club soooo...if they want to go play lasertag like they did last year i wont be there till bout 10, but i will be there!!!!!!!

KoriHime

For them most part I always like the Fanime Dances.... the only thing that troublesome is not knowing the Lineups for the DJ sets for the nights... and conflicts with other programing at nights is evil...  I liked the chill out on Early Friday nite in 2004.
Ice the tool of a dancer or a Samurai - Rimururu
Being Shameless is the key to victory

Lilghost

Hi, I am a first time Fanime-er, could someone explain a little about these dances to me, like if there is a price or an agelimit?
"What the funkin' wagnos?"

Ikari

There is music.
It has a beat.
You dance to it.
Try not to bring wooden swords to the dance.
If you do bring wooden swords, try not to crack it over your head.
If you do bring a wooden sword, and you do crack it over your head, expect to be laughed at.
There is no age limit.
If you are female, do not come to the dance in high heels, or platform shoes.
Expect to be hit on depending on age.
Expect to be hit on depending on age and gender.
Expect to see the unexpected during the dance.
Do not be suprised to see the entire NERV crew dancing.
Do not be suprised to see characters doing some non-canon freak dancing.
Expect to see the unexpected during the dance.
Please shower before the dance.
Please shower and use copious amounts of antiperspirant.
Expect lots of people who cannot dance.
Do not worry if you cannot dance, neither can they.
There is no price to get in.
There is a price, you must dance.
If you must "rave", please keep it confined.
Ravers twirling glowsticks on long string are a safety hazard.
If you dance during DJ Socket's set, expect to be amazed.
However, do not stop dancing, even during amazement.

Above all:
There is music.
It has a beat.
You dance to it.
You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on an otaku. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp pocky stick in your eye.
F'nOtaku - Celebrating 100 Years Of Annoying Fans

Ji

Quote from: "Ikari"
If you are female, do not come to the dance in high heels, or platform shoes.

Please, everyone knows the Sailor Ankle Snap Move was the highlight of '03.  It shall never be duplicated!
You touch those and your G.I. Joes are gonna be M.I.A. my friend! And then who's gonna call Little Momma Joe, to tell her that her boy ain't coming home? Cause SOMEBODY was asleep on guard duty!