Fanime Dance Goodness!

Started by hazelasher, May 31, 2004, 07:48:02 PM

pngaou

Quote from: "protocol7"
Quote from: "KinFreon"Glowticks!

Ohhhh man.. I gave out soooooo many glowsticks.. I think it came to be around 100 actual sticks and about 300 bracelet types

i thought that was really awesome of you to do that for us people. thanks for last year. hope to see you at this years dances.  :)

Aayenn

Quote from: "protocol7"
Quote from: "KinFreon"Glowticks!

Ohhhh man.. I gave out soooooo many glowsticks.. I think it came to be around 100 actual sticks and about 300 bracelet types

Yeah! I remember that too! That was awesome of you, you ran away so fast I didn't get a chance to say thanks ^^
^_^!

Ambrosia

I never got into glowsticks, though I do Poi. For those who dont know what poi is. Its a bag on one end and a strind with a loop on the other end and you swing them around and do cool things with them. So if you have ever seen a fire dancer, thats poi.

I haven't done fire yet, but I have some cool firefly poi. There bean bads with multi colored LED inside. It looks great and I know how to use them and not hit people.
You want pictures ? HA! blackmail!
Current pictures: Jyun, Kaz, Ryu

Logistics to da max! '05, '06, '07

Fizzball..ask me about it ^_^

Ish glompabla though. =^_^=

I'm dense and don't notice my private messages >.<

jinnai_animexcalibur

Quote from: "Ambrosia"I never got into glowsticks, though I do Poi. For those who dont know what poi is. Its a bag on one end and a strind with a loop on the other end and you swing them around and do cool things with them. So if you have ever seen a fire dancer, thats poi.

I haven't done fire yet, but I have some cool firefly poi. There bean bads with multi colored LED inside. It looks great and I know how to use them and not hit people.

and that requires a lot of lost dance floor space....which may be a concern for the dance coordinator...o_o
Official Katsuhiko Jinnai Myspace Page

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

AnimE'xcalibur/Shinoda Sound Recordings

www.shinodasound.com

YoureMyHiro

Straight up, could jack someones groove with a smack to the head and then Id have to give you a "birly." Its like a "swirly" but its combined with a beat down.  :wink:

dj 8-ball

Trust me. To my knowledge there will be PLENTY of dance space this year.

jinnai_animexcalibur

watch, when i see the room (i havent yet) ill prolly drop my jaw.

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

www.shinodasound.com

qazplm872

Quote from: "Ambrosia"I never got into glowsticks, though I do Poi. For those who dont know what poi is. Its a bag on one end and a strind with a loop on the other end and you swing them around and do cool things with them. So if you have ever seen a fire dancer, thats poi.

oooooo sooooo sweet! i so flipping happy to hear about another poi raver. me and my friend nick have been praticing for like a month now (me like two weeks) just for this. how far r u in poi? what a big move u can bust out?

jinnai_animexcalibur

3 words whem i am spinning at fanime con on saturday night....

WHAT?!

YEAH!!!

OKAY!!!

www.shinodasound.com

dj 8-ball

Quote from: "jinnai_animexcalibur"3 words whem i am spinning at fanime con on saturday night....

WHAT?!

YEAH!!!

OKAY!!!

*sigh* and the journey to the dark side has begun

Moogleborg

Quote from: "dj 8-ball"Trust me. To my knowledge there will be PLENTY of dance space this year.

Great! ^^ I'm ready to bust out some moves! ^^ And tons of em'! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.