Fanime Dance Goodness!

Started by hazelasher, May 31, 2004, 07:48:02 PM

AngelKawaii

Geez..everyone here is like "yeah I can pop and stuff." Am I the only one who can't dance here?

blueskad00

Oh! I've always wanted to learn the hustle!

Samansa-chan

Quote from: "AngelKawaii"Geez..everyone here is like "yeah I can pop and stuff." Am I the only one who can't dance here?

Ptff, You're not the only one. I'm stuck in that margine with you. I can dance,  but not well, and for good reason. Nobody wants to see a fat girl waddling around the stage trying to dance.  :shock:

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "Samansa-chan"
Quote from: "AngelKawaii"Geez..everyone here is like "yeah I can pop and stuff." Am I the only one who can't dance here?

Ptff, You're not the only one. I'm stuck in that margine with you. I can dance,  but not well, and for good reason. Nobody wants to see a fat girl waddling around the stage trying to dance.  :shock:
Awww..don't say that. Never put yourself down. ^_^...Anyway...yeah dance....gotta learn how. xD

blueskad00

Aw man, dancing's totally easy. All you gotta do is feel the beat and move to it. Doesn't even matter how. So long as you're in synch, you should be fine. Also, try looking around at what other people are doing if you're completely lost, then try to mimic them.

((I, myself, try not to look too much as it makes me self-conscious. Heh~))

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "blueskad00"Aw man, dancing's totally easy. All you gotta do is feel the beat and move to it. Doesn't even matter how. So long as you're in synch, you should be fine. Also, try looking around at what other people are doing if you're completely lost, then try to mimic them.

((I, myself, try not to look too much as it makes me self-conscious. Heh~))
Usually my friends are there with me and I squeez in the middle of them so yeah. xD ((I don't look around either,for the same exact reason.)) Anyway...Can staff go to the dances? (Ridiculous question but there's a good reason behind it.)

blueskad00

Well, I saw the staff moving around in the place, so I assume they can---depending if they're on duty or not. I know that one of the staff members even came down for a battle. Ha~that was really fun. =D

AngelKawaii

Yay! Then I probably can go. ^_^