Fanime Dance Goodness!

Started by hazelasher, May 31, 2004, 07:48:02 PM

hazelasher

So yeah, I thought the dance was pretty awesome. The DJ at the end was playing some awesome songs...plus, I danced with a cute guy named James! How cool is that?

Can anyone tell me who won the karaoke contest?

bunny

a girl dressed up in a suu costume from clamp's clover. i think alice and her friend got second place... otherwise, i have no idea lol!

my roomie was a finalist! goooo jetto-chan!
proud member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR.
wanna join? come on ahead.
but take your time ;D this is the only club around where procastination gets you points

Hououji Fuu

Oi Monique, you're gonna laugh..

I did.

Hey, remember me? I was the whiny kid in the Suu costume :D

hazelasher

W00T! You go, girl! Way to show those Fanimers whose boss. ^_^

DayDreamerNessa

i had such an awesome time at the dance, if you saw a girl wearing a shirt that said furi kuri and jean shorts, looking stupid in the middle of the crowd on friday cause people wouldn't go in the middle and dance, that was me ^_^

the music was awesome, the dancers werevery friendly, it was just awesome-ness

one of the break dancers there asked to give me a lap dance, which was interesting yet scary at the same time >_>
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

hazelasher

Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"i had such an awesome time at the dance, if you saw a girl wearing a shirt that said furi kuri and jean shorts, looking stupid in the middle of the crowd on friday cause people wouldn't go in the middle and dance, that was me ^_^

the music was awesome, the dancers werevery friendly, it was just awesome-ness

one of the break dancers there asked to give me a lap dance, which was interesting yet scary at the same time >_>

Lol...that sounds funny yet scary. @_@ Glad to know you had fun too; I love the Fanime dance more than ANYTHING. :)

And I think I saw you, too! For the first part of the dance, I was wearing blue jeans and a lil' pink tank top with a striped shirt, and then I wore my black jacket for the rest of the dance. ^^

Soygirl

You danced with James? Captain Canada? That's my friend ^.^;;

the dance was fun, don't have many pics of it though

hazelasher

Wait, was he a guy that was hanging out with a lot of other guys...he's about 21 years old, had a hat on and wore a white shirt? That would be mighty coincidental.

I guess I can post this here but did anyone see that creepy Asian man going around the dance? Apparently, he was asking around for me after I danced with him...scary. x_x

Okach

That would so not be me :).  Loved the music when I was in the room, but ended up not dancing because the room was really dark and I didn't want to hit people (aging eyes, etc.).
Staff Instructor since 2010. 
Staff Marketing Lead since 2018
Staff Marketing Second

https://www.facebook.com/FanimeConBWBall/
https://twitter.com/FanimeConBWBall/

KinFreon

I actually did some "Disco Style Kung Fu" moves, along with some breakdancing and some "Riverdancing". Man...that was the maddest I've moved in a long time. I was dead tired, even after just drinking a can of Rockstar!

Glowticks! It's Tearing Up My Heart! WHOOOOOOOOO!!! ^_^v

dj 8-ball

I was surprised at the hip-hop crowd.  :D

protocol7

Quote from: "KinFreon"Glowticks!

Ohhhh man.. I gave out soooooo many glowsticks.. I think it came to be around 100 actual sticks and about 300 bracelet types
FanimeCons resident zombie.
*I* MADE this happen!

Mordyan

Quote from: "Ryuunosuke Ayanami"

Ohhhh man.. I gave out soooooo many glowsticks.. I think it came to be around 100 actual sticks and about 300 bracelet types

Was that you? Oh man that was sweet. You handed me a couple. Domo Arigatou Goziamasu!

hazelasher

Wee, it sounds like we all had a lot of fun... :)

Like I said before, I love the Fanime dance the most because you get to boogy with your fellow anime fan.

QuoteOhhhh man.. I gave out soooooo many glowsticks.. I think it came to be around 100 actual sticks and about 300 bracelet types

Haha, that's awesome!

protocol7

Quote from: "Mordyan"
Quote from: "Ryuunosuke Ayanami"

Was that you? Oh man that was sweet. You handed me a couple. Domo Arigatou Goziamasu!

Woah. I was remembered!
FanimeCons resident zombie.
*I* MADE this happen!

Tama

Off topic but my friend Samuel lost his CADL at the dance the first(?) night.  Has anyone seen it or knows what happened to it?
taaaa DAAAAA! I LIVE!!!!

Mango

I wonder if anyone saw me at the dance =D  I was dressed up as Team Aqua and was makin out with two guys one of the nights ^_~
Foxy Fluffs are Everything >=3

dj 8-ball

BTW someonelost an eyeglass lens. We turned it into ConOps since no one claimed it at the end of the night.

Ikari

I much preferred the "chill out" dance on the patio Friday night. That was pretty sweet.
You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on an otaku. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp pocky stick in your eye.
F'nOtaku - Celebrating 100 Years Of Annoying Fans

maui_dolphin

ooo you gave me glow sticks too :P
Ooo.. furi kuri girl, one of my friends had a crush on you :P He didn't want to go to the dance though.
I horribly embarassed myself multiple times during fanime
once during the dance. I heard Dust.Wav and i came running back into the dance room and i slipped on my ass because i was only wearing socks, damn i am smart
I lost my voice friday night and yet still wanted to try to sing...yes i don't have common sense. I ended up stepping down half crying... I'm a sad stupid girl