Linecon Question

Started by Liiath, May 14, 2014, 05:46:20 PM

Liiath

Hey all! Just a quick question. My friends and I are planning on arriving Thursday morning to wait around in line. Are we allowed to bring some folding chairs to chill in, or do we have to stand? We've never done Day 0 before, and didn't want to just assume.

Thanks in advance!

Rinv4

Last year I brought a folding chair and I see other people bring them too, so yeah, it's fine!
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Liiath

Excellent, thank you much!

InsaneDavid

Convention center floors are nice - well, way nicer than sitting outside like last year!
I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ

Glitch

Just keep in mind the possibility that the line might move too fast for the chair to be useful.

No, that is not a joke.

Liiath

Haha we sat on the floor last year, Friday morning. I agree, it wasn't to bad.

And noted! We're arriving early Thursday morning to sit around in line, so if reg opens at 3pm or later, I doubt the line will be moving. But once reg opens, we'll probably tuck the chairs away. Thanks for the tip!

Admiral Donuts

Quote from: Liiath on May 15, 2014, 09:15:40 AM
I doubt the line will be moving.

We've got the convention center back this year, so I doubt it will happen again, but last year they ended up moving the entire line three or four times and splitting it up before we got to settle.

aetherltd

Be Overprepared!

(I'm not selling water bottles. That would be insulting to the hard-working reg staff.)