Your Shopping List

Started by otakuya, May 21, 2014, 12:32:04 AM

otakuya

This year I plan to buy Pokemon plushies (mainly a Sylveon or Eevee), a new Pokemon TCG starter deck, some video games, and decals from artists alley.

What's on your shopping list?

limDsage

One Piece figures, Kamen Rider stuffs (probably OOO), video games, and maybe some Gundam kits.

Twitter: @limDsage
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sicse7en
Youtube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/limDsage
PSN: sicse7en

Junnuui

Evangelion Revoltech. Fate merchandise. Touhou merchandise.
"I quench thy thirst..."

heeroyuy135

iM@S merch, Persona 3 merch (especially if someone is selling the official Evoker that also works as a water gun), maybe some Miku merch

limDsage

If I find a Jojo or Tekken figure, I might go for that too.

Twitter: @limDsage
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sicse7en
Youtube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/limDsage
PSN: sicse7en

Sunara Ishi

~Revive for Fanime 2015~

If I can find them: Music cds, shitajiki, and specific (cosplay) wigs.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

bobcat888

I'm hoping to find a Totoro plush the size of a Volkswagen Beetle. Japanese markers. Strange small toys. Stickers. Candy. Hopefully a nice mug. If anyone has any cameras or film I'll be checking that out for sure too. I've never actually browsed the Dealer Room too thoroughly at any of the previous cons.

Imperial

Hopefully some better Valve stuff, but i wont be surprised if they don't have anything new there.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Im hoping to snag some KanColle stuff if possible.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Spark Miko Miko

I want touhou stuff, something plushie and a new pocket watch

Gengrawr

I really hope Sanshee has a booth in the Dealer's Hall so I can get some cool Dragon Age stuff. Besides that, I'll be on the look out for art prints and posters for Steven Universe, LOK, Dragon Age, and Persona from the Artist's Alley :)

Also in the market for a nice cinch bag, but sadly I haven't come across any I like in the last year.

Kawaii_the_ULTRA_chibi

Going to continue on my never ending hunt for Ojamajo Doremi merch; also hoping to pick up a couple Go! Princess PreCure things; and matching DanganRonpa Sonia and Gundam things from AA for myself and the boyfriend
Best Anime ever: Ojamajo Doremi

InsaneDavid

I finally got a Jet Jaguar figure last year (among tons of other stuff) so this year I think the only thing I'm specifically looking to buy is an Ultraseven around the same scale.  Sure I'll buy tons more but that's the specific one.
I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ

Lordsnow

atleast one statue. Some Car decals... and some anime series. Probably Future Diary since Death Parade and Tokyo Ghoul don't have blu-rays with dub yet.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

Daiquirizachary

Theres one Panty figure I want, finish my kill la kill rubber strap collection and a few older anime dvds but ill probably find those in swap meet. Other than that if they have any death parade stuff, which I doubt, then I'll be picking that stuff up as well!
2017 cosplay list:
Nozomi Tojo- Love Live
Hinata - naruto
Team skull grunt- pokemon
Mikan - dangan ronpa 2

Red_Eye

Always splurging on YuGiOh cards and packs.  I've yet to find any HOTD figures, but am always hopeful...

Kecreed

I'm late for the party of Steins Gate but I'm gonna look for any scraps. XD

ZeroBudgetGamer

Always gotta get me some SharkRobot, for starters.  3 shirts for $50, as a 4-5XL guy, is a steal!

Besides that, I'm going to be on the lookout for Monster Hunter Merch, specifically some more plushies.  I really want a Lagiacrus and Gore Magala to go with my Azure Rathalos and Brachydios.

thepharaohinleather

Anything Yugioh merch and art, HunterXHunter merch and art, sheep plushies, steven universe merch and art, accessories like bows and hair stars, and unusual yet interesting things~ Hope to see a lot of good stuff this year!
Attendee since 2009

One day I'll cosplay again

ghoulpixel

Just basically getting a shit ton of danganronpa stuff and pins!
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD