Black and White Ball feedback!

Started by Okach, May 27, 2014, 10:18:16 AM

Okach

For those of you who were able to attend (or not able to attend, as the case may be) to the Black & White Ball, until the main feedback thread is set up for FanimeCon, please email [email protected] with the subject "Black & White Ball Feedback" to ensure your confidentiality.  We will not read anything posted as a response here or in a thread other than the main FanimeCon feedback thread on the fanime.com forums.  We would like information from you about these topics.

A)  If you ran into an issue at the Ball or the front door (i.e. dress code) that could involve a staffer -

1)  Did you interact with a staffer(s)? 
     2)  Are you able to describe who the staffer(s) were if the answer to 1) is a yes?
     3)  If the situation did not resolve in your favor (i.e. removal or denied entry) was the reason understandable?
     4)  Did you feel that you were treated well by the staff?
     5)  Were you able to find a staffer if you needed to?

B)  Dress code
     1)  Did you read the dress code?  Did you understand the dress code fully?
     2)  If you had any questions about the dress code, did you email [email protected] or post to the fanime.com forums or Facebook?  Did you get an answer?  Did you understand the answer?  If you did not understand the answer, did you ask a staffer?  Were you able to get an answer that you understood?

C)  Entry into the Ball

1)  Were you stressed out by the wait in line?
     2)  If so, why?  What would help you ease your stress?

D)  General

1)  Did you enjoy the music?  Why or why not?  Did you know which dance style to use for what song (even if you didn't know the style)?
     2)  Were you able to attend any lessons?  If so, did you enjoy them?  Did you like or dislike your instructors?  Did you like or dislike any styles that were being taught?  Did you have any favorites if you took more than one lesson?  What would you like to see in the lessons (different dance styles, etc.)?
     3)  Did you like the venue?  Did you like the dance floor?  Did you like the atmosphere?  Why or why not?
     4)  Is there anything else that you like or dislike?  What do you suggest to improve the Ball?

Staff Instructor since 2010. 
Staff Marketing Lead since 2018
Staff Marketing Second

https://www.facebook.com/FanimeConBWBall/
https://twitter.com/FanimeConBWBall/

FrenchBreadRedWine

Without a doubt it was amazing. There was honestly nothing I disliked about it, I wish I would've dressed better but next year I will go all out! It was almost like a prom experience to me(my prom experience sucked so this definitely replaced it), learning how to waltz and stuff was so fun especially with new friends. I couldn't have asked for a better time, I'm glad I checked it out and I will definitely be back for the B&WB 2015 :D