Anyone got their admission refund check yet?

Started by JCS, July 09, 2014, 09:45:46 PM

JCS

Just curious its been 6 weeks since Memorial day weekend, I wonder have anyone received their convention admission price reimbursement check for completing their vol.  hours. I had been trying to contact the [email protected] via email with my confirmation number from my volunteer confirmation sheet and badge # since June 27 but no one responded. The websites states four to six weeks and its now been six weeks. I have not yet received the check. I hope they got my address right and it did not end up at a wrong address.

JCS

Just an update I received a email from Karen the volunteer department head to concerned volunteers like me who had been trying to reach the department regarding the reimbursement checks.. It appears they are backlogged in preparing the checks. According to her email they are scheduled to mail out the checks starting July 31. Though I still suggest people confirm their address with the volunteer department to make sure the checks are mailed to the right place.

jedisurvivor

I just logged into the forums to ask about this very thing.  Thank you so much for looking into it!

kookiekween99

Is this still an issue? I too have not received my check or a response to my email inquiry.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

JCS

Sorry for the late notice I received my check around the end of July. I should probably respond in the forum sooner.

nstarz

I haven't received it and and have been e-mailing the volunteer e-mail, Karen and Peter.

is there anyone else who I can contact?