Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

FrenchBreadRedWine

Cool I am just over 5'6 as well

Hikari Renge

Just curious- I was planning on being a Genderbent!Aomine for Fanime 2015 but am ridiculously short compared to the rest of you; is that an issue or can I still join up with the rest of you?
Fri: Casual
Sat: Nelliel Tu Odelschwank (Bleach)
Sun: Genderbent!Sinbad, High King of the Seven Seas (Magi)
Mon: Casual

FrenchBreadRedWine

Quote from: Hikari Renge on November 03, 2014, 03:18:51 PM
Just curious- I was planning on being a Genderbent!Aomine for Fanime 2015 but am ridiculously short compared to the rest of you; is that an issue or can I still join up with the rest of you?

I don't think that's a problem at all! sometimes you just get lucky and your height perfectly matches your characters and sometimes it doesn't. Don't let a physical trait keep you from cosplaying who you want :D

Hikari Renge

Quote from: FrenchBreadRedWine on November 03, 2014, 03:52:19 PM

I don't think that's a problem at all! sometimes you just get lucky and your height perfectly matches your characters and sometimes it doesn't. Don't let a physical trait keep you from cosplaying who you want :D

^^ Thanks! I really appreciate the encouragement there, and would definitely like to join up with you guys! Count me in for Fem!Aomine!

FrenchBreadRedWine

Quote from: Hikari Renge on November 03, 2014, 05:29:55 PM
Quote from: FrenchBreadRedWine on November 03, 2014, 03:52:19 PM

^^ Thanks! I really appreciate the encouragement there, and would definitely like to join up with you guys! Count me in for Fem!Aomine!

I hope to see you there :)

Moepoints

Hi guys! I was wondering if I could be Kuroko but the Teiko Junior High Version! AKA Generation of Miracles version (x in middle school he's 5'1 and I'm 5' tall HAHA close enough :3 but yeah, could I join this group?

Hikari Renge

Quote from: Moepoints on November 09, 2014, 08:23:39 PM
Hi guys! I was wondering if I could be Kuroko but the Teiko Junior High Version! AKA Generation of Miracles version (x in middle school he's 5'1 and I'm 5' tall HAHA close enough :3 but yeah, could I join this group?

I personally think it'd be great to see you there! ^^

Moepoints

Quote from: Hikari Renge on November 11, 2014, 10:20:23 AM
Quote from: Moepoints on November 09, 2014, 08:23:39 PM

I personally think it'd be great to see you there! ^^

Yay! I can't wait to see everybody there :3

LuckyNow

i could be atsushi murasakibara. my friend will be cosplaying momoi satsuki. my other friend might be kuroko, but all of us aren't sure if he'll make it to fanime next year.

Hikari Renge

Great! Can't wait to see you guys there! :)

Shinigami_Lover

I am sorry I did not keep the list up to date... it should be right now if not let me know please. :P Also EVERYONE is welcome to come... I might get into a Riko mode but I Shingami-Lover <3s you all. k

What day/time are guys wanting.... early afternoon? Friday or Monday?
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

Hikari Renge

Hi Shinigami_Lover!

For myself, I think that Friday might be best for me, but either one works! Can we try to keep it around early afternoon though?

Shinigami_Lover

I like friday too and I was thinking 11ish.... So it is not to hot and not as likely to get burned :P
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

Hikari Renge

Awesome! Sounds good!

Also, question, but I need opinions, guys! I have a couple ideas of how I want to do Genderbent!Aomine and know that short hair is the way I'm gonna go, but I can't decide if I'll have her in the Too basketball uniform, or try to find a Teiko school uniform instead. Opinions?

And is there any way to get a hold of people faster? I'm still very new to this cosplay scene, having just started last year. @A@

Hikari Renge

Nevermind! I think I'm gonna go in the Teiko School Uniform if I can find all the stuff lol

Hikari Renge

Arg, okay, so I suck. I'm sorry but it looks like I'm going to have to skip out on this group this time. :( I won't be able to complete Aomine's costume due to various issues. I hope that I can at least get a picture of you guys wandering around in your awesome costumes!

If by some miracle I am able to complete the costume, I will let you know post haste!

Have a fantastic time!

-Hikari Renge