Disney Sailor Princess Gathering HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

Started by maikiritori, July 13, 2014, 08:04:20 PM

maikiritori

Have you ever wanted to do a Sailor Moon inspired Disney Princess cosplay? Great, we have the gathering for you! You can make your own inspired costume, or go off of an artist's rendition, we will accept and assimilate you! XD

This gathering is tentatively set for Saturday afternoon.

This is a shameless plug, but there is an Extended Family Disney gathering (you would be more than welcome to show up to that), here:  http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18710.0.html
And there is also a Kingdom Hearts gathering just after the Extended Family (that you would also be more than welcome to show up to that one as well), here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,14604.0.html

Photography Disclaimer
FanimeCon will be taking photographs at this years' Gathering/Event. If you do not want to be photographed, please step off to the side while those photos are being taken. By staying with the group while those photos are being taken, you are giving your permission to be photographed.

This gathering has been cancelled due to low participation.
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

Puzzleleafs

Hey~ It's Laura I'm doing Giselle! But yes, an official gathering would be great!

starreyedgirl1o1

hi i'm Michele and playing Snow white. the photo shoot for us would awesome! :D

maikiritori

Updated! Keep an eye on the first post for all pertinent information! :D

Rhoswen

I got a group of 15+ sailor princesses
Will be there :)
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

maikiritori

marfalamu

I'm Diana and I'll be Princess Jasmine and my younger sister will be Princess Sofia ^^

maikiritori

maikiritori

Don't forget to post any updates about whether you'll be able to make it or anything like that.

Rhoswen

:'( my sailor princess group has been moved to next year (2016) due to so many issues with dropping out and money. So sorry :(
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.