~Trust No One~ Gravity Falls gathering 2015!

Started by luluuxduplica1223, August 13, 2014, 05:39:31 PM

Rabidteddybear

I will be there!!! I'm gonna be grenda in her scary-oke outfit.

Devi 1313

Shoot, we might not make it to this after all. My boyfriend's costumes revolve around his facial hair and he has other costumes for the weekend that require a moustache or stubble so he can't shave this early.
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

reyn

Quote from: Devi 1313 on April 30, 2015, 12:03:05 AM
Shoot, we might not make it to this after all. My boyfriend's costumes revolve around his facial hair and he has other costumes for the weekend that require a moustache or stubble so he can't shave this early.

Why not have him be older!Dipper? Or Old Man McGucket? OMG, please do Old Man McGucket!

KuriQueenofFeels

OH MY GOODNESS IM SO HAPPY!!! I thought for sure the gathering would be sat. or sun like everything else, We're actually planning to do GF on Friday, so if I make it to the con by then ( I sure hope so) I'll Totally will show up as Mable in the sparkly cat sweater!
Cosplay Lineup 2017
Lunafreya Nox Fleuret
Friday: Death Scene Dress
Saturday: Kingsglaive
Monday: Casual Short Dress

Sunday: Vaporeon, with group

luluko

I've been trying to decide my AM Friday costume... so I think this is a sign that I should bring Giffany. :3

DJ_Sandman

I'll be there as Soos with my girlfriend as Wendy and throughout the con at random times I will be dressed as The Sascrotch!

miichandes

My little sister will be Candy, but sadly she can't make the meet because she'll be at school. But if y'all want pictures, she'll be around the con from time to time so keep an eye out for her, especially in the dealer's hall
Fanime 2018:
Deku (Alice In Wonderland AU) (BNHA)
Hinata (Haikyuu!!)
Deku (Gym Uniform) (BNHA)
Tomoya (Princess ver.) (Enstars)
PJ Lance (Voltron)
Yuzu (Citrus)
Uraraka (Villain Ver.) (BNHA)
Makoto (DSN Ver.) (Persona 5)
#year of several changes

Honkey

Official listing say there's 3 locations for G8. I'm clueless based on the descriptions. Could some describe where we're going to be at exactly? There's a separate one at G8a... but still I have no idea exactly what the "a = upper corner by Marriott b = upper corner by con center c = tree area and side section by con center" describe, it's vague as all get out. I've been a San Jose native, been around here before, but I -still- have no idea what exactly is meant by these location "descriptions."

reyn

They are awful descriptions, but there is a map to show where the locations are exactly at the cosplay gathering check-in table right inside the entrance to the convention.

DJ_Sandman

It was great meeting all the new faces as well as the familiar ones at this year's gathering, my gf and I had a blast!
I was wondering if any of the photos from the gathering had been posted?  It would be awesome to see them!
The Bills (ang Gompers), Society of the Blind Eye (you guys have pushed me to work harder on my outfit for this lol), and Giffany were among my favorites.  Hope to see you guys at other upcoming cons as well as next Fanime!

trickstersgambit

I was one of the Dippers with a casual Bill wearing a Dipper hat, another Dipper, and a Mabel in a wheel chair. We all had a lot of fun at the meet. My Bill was super shy but it was fun for all of us honestly.

I just wanted to get in contact with Gompers-Bill and talk to them privately about something. If anyone has their contact information? a tumblr account or facebook or something could I be PM'd about it?
Epileptic artist, writer, Con Ops staffer 2014, 2015, beyond? general badass.

UwUvon

Hey Everyone! Sorry in advance in this sounds like spam, but I just wanted to let you all know that there will be a small gathering at Harvey West park in Santa Cruz, CA on Sunday August 23rd at 1:30. If you live near by feel free to come join us!
@NatalieUvon
Been hosting gatherings for a little bit!
Fanime 2024 Line up
Haru, Fionna, Senior Witch and Shane Medej