Anime Cosplay Chess 2015 MOVED

Started by Senpai, October 14, 2014, 07:47:38 PM

Senpai

Hello! I am gathering pieces for Anime Cosplay Chess!

I've moved my thread here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19822.0.html
"But in recent years, we have caught glimpses of the outside world, and asked; Why not us? Have we not earned the privilege others take for free?"
--Toya, YYH

Kite

I'm gamed to play.

It would be cool to see this happen like how it occurs in the convention at Boston.

Senpai

That's where I got the idea from, and I think FANIME would really enjoy it :) I have a script idea ready, and there's about 6 characters that are needed, but otherwise the other chess pieces people can be whoever they want
"But in recent years, we have caught glimpses of the outside world, and asked; Why not us? Have we not earned the privilege others take for free?"
--Toya, YYH

Hikari Renge

This sounds interesting, I'd like to join if you're still going for it! :)
Fri: Casual
Sat: Nelliel Tu Odelschwank (Bleach)
Sun: Genderbent!Sinbad, High King of the Seven Seas (Magi)
Mon: Casual

Senpai

Definitely! Are you interested in a scripted character or something else? And if you have friends who are interested, invite them too. <3
--Toya, YYH

Hikari Renge

Hmm, would please tell me which scripted characters you would need? Is it any character or a specific one you need? And I will ask around! ^^

Senpai

I'll add the list of scripted characters to the first post.
--Toya, YYH

Hikari Renge

Okay, so I think I'll be better as an unscripted character... but I'll poke around and see if there's anyone that can be one of the scripted ones! Keep me posted on plans, please! ^^

Senpai

Bump for support! Please if anyone is interested in this let me know, there is a lot to plan and the earlier the better :)
--Toya, YYH

Senpai

Not only does this require a lot of people, I really need help organizing this. If anyone is interested in helping me recruit, manage, and see this project through please let me know!
--Toya, YYH

Is it okay if I do L from Deathnote?

Olliepop

Hi ^^ so sadly my friend Yuna doesn't have an account but she would love to be one of your Villan pieces as Draco Malfoy

Senpai

--Toya, YYH

Senpai

I've applied for this to be a panel, so it has been moved to the PANELS thread. :> Ty!

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19822.0.html
--Toya, YYH