Fanime Rocky Horror anyone?

Started by Avairrianna, December 01, 2014, 09:49:48 AM

Avairrianna

So, I'm a cast member in a Rocky Horror down south and of course a die hard Fanime attendee and over the years I've had many people ask if I could somehow do a Anime Rocky Horror during con.

Is there interests in this? Could I do it during con as a Panel (I know it would have to be after midnight and probably ID required because the movie is rated R)? Are there other Rocky Horror cast member's out there that could help put this on?

I'd think this would be an excellent thing to do at Fanime and would be sooo much fun and well attended.

Also, I think it would be a Sailor Moon theme if I could do it and I have most of the cast thought out seeing as Sailor Moon is big again.

Thoughts?
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

YaoiCat

This sounds amazing!!  What exactly would this panel entail?  Would it be a showing/ shadowcast of the movie, or just some sort of Q&A about Rocky Horror?  Either way I am soo soooo into this :D

Avairrianna

Movie with Shadowcast! I just think a panel space and late night timing would be good for trying it out for the first year. Eventually I would LOVE to see it played next to the Hentai nights in the video rooms but there needs to be some groundswell first!

Thanks YaoiCat!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

YaoiCat

That would be so fun, I hope it happens :D 

duzellkitty

I would go to this event and never leave. Please make this happen.
Granny Weatherwax didn't hold with looking at the future, but now she could feel the future looking at her. She didn't like its expression at all.
-Wyrd Sisters

Avairrianna

Quote from: duzellkitty on January 18, 2015, 11:12:31 AM
I would go to this event and never leave. Please make this happen.

Well that's what I want too but need more people talking about it! ^_^
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Avairrianna

I'm getting a quote for the royalties to put this on so it would be legit.
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

HunterZero

Just a thought, given the interactive nature of RHPS, submitting this as a fan event might be a better option for you.

I'm not on panels staff though, so I might be wrong.
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

Avairrianna

I found out the rights for doing it at Fanime would be $350 so I'm gonna have to think about it for next year T_T
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

lupin89

Kyra_Maverick

If this is something that happens one year I would love to attend.