Teenage Get Together

Started by kyouheikasaragi, December 22, 2014, 02:45:21 PM

kyouheikasaragi

So I don't know how many of my friends, if any at all, are going to be going to Fanime with me and I don't really want to hang out with my sister and her friends during the con.

That being said, I was wondering if there are any other highschoolers/teens that would want to meet up and hang out together. We could talk about anime or school or anything.

Nothing against the older crowd, but I know how intimidating or awkward it can be hanging out with people in different age ranges.

Anyone interested?

UwUvon

Howdy! I'm a high school student and I will totally hangout with you. ;D I'll be in cosplay, how about you?
@NatalieUvon
Been hosting gatherings for a little bit!
Fanime 2024 Line up
Haru, Fionna, Senior Witch and Shane Medej

Miss Sim-Mione

I'm always willing to meet new people! I know how much of a bummer it can be to attend something all by your self :'(

ghoulpixel

I'd be willing to meet up with a bunch of my other friends with ya! I'd be in cosplay and I'm in highschool B)
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD

SoftSquishes

I am also looking for people! I am sixteen~ ; ;

kyouheikasaragi

I'm so sorry it took me so long to reply!
And I'd love to meet you guys.

My sister isn't going anymore and the other friend I have is hanging out with his church group  :-\

I plan on going as Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul), Dark Pit, and a male Amaterasu  :-*

It's ambitious but hopefully I can finish by May  :D

kyouheikasaragi

What do you guys normally do on the first day?

hoboshoe

I'm up to meet some people. all I do is wander around and wish I could make friends XD

EvilBunny

Quote from: hoboshoe on April 13, 2015, 12:41:36 PM
I'm up to meet some people. all I do is wander around and wish I could make friends XD
the feels

kyouheikasaragi

I would be way too shy to go up to people and start hanging out with them..

hoboshoe

Quote from: kyouheikasaragi on April 22, 2015, 08:28:44 PM
I would be way too shy to go up to people and start hanging out with them..
I have tried and it's soo awkward XD

Delisi

Is this still on?
I would love to hang out with people my age at FanimeCon! (I went alone for the last two years..)

I'll be going on Sunday!

ghoulpixel

Quote from: Delisi on May 10, 2015, 07:31:48 PM
Is this still on?
I would love to hang out with people my age at FanimeCon! (I went alone for the last two years..)

I'll be going on Sunday!

That would be fun! Meeting new people and all , I'm going all four days so if ya see me feel free to come up and say hi!
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD

Delisi

Quote from: KomaedaNagito on May 10, 2015, 08:59:00 PM
Quote from: Delisi on May 10, 2015, 07:31:48 PM
Is this still on?

I'll be going on Sunday!

That would be fun! Meeting new people and all , I'm going all four days so if ya see me feel free to come up and say hi!

Haha that is if I have the courage to go up to people. Haha. When you decide what you're cosplaying on Sunday, just say so. I'll hunt you down. Just kidding. xD

excesmyr

I'd be totally down to hang out with you. Most of my friends bailed cuz of financial stuff. I'll be going all the days so feel free to hang out with me. I'm lonely

Delisi

Quote from: excesmyr on May 19, 2015, 09:17:04 AM
I'd be totally down to hang out with you. Most of my friends bailed cuz of financial stuff. I'll be going all the days so feel free to hang out with me. I'm lonely

We should hang out then! I'm not cosplaying though, but if it's fine with you, then we should hang out!! :D

ZanyAnee99

Gimme a shout out if ya see me, I'll be cos-ing as Meenah Peixes!

kyouheikasaragi

I'll be a Kaneki on Saturday!

kyouheikasaragi

I'm also going to the swap meet tonight around 8 pm. If you see me, I'll be the guy in the Big Hero 6 tee and black hoodie, trying to save some money  ;D