Love Live School Idol Project Gathering 2015

Started by RyuHayabusa, January 11, 2015, 02:27:13 PM

RyuHayabusa

Love Live! School Idol Project Gathering 2015

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Hello! I am planning to organize a Love Live! School Idol Project Gathering at FanimeCon 2015. This is the set date and time for the gathering:

Date: Sunday May 24 2015

Time: 4:00 p.m-5:00 p.m

Facebook Event Page: Love Live! Cosplay Gathering-FanimeCon 2015   

I was wondering if anyone would like to participate in this? Let me know in the posts below. Thank You for your time. If you guys have any questions or comments, please PM me privately. Thank You :D

I will be posting the links to the Love Live Gathering Photo Galleries here as soon as they get posted. Here they are:

-Love Live 2015 Gathering Photos by David Ngo

- Love Live 2015 Gathering Photos by fr0zendrgn

-Love Live 2015 Gathering Photos by Fallen Desu

-Love Live 2015 Gathering by ChocoBurst

-Love Live 2015 Gathering Photos by Sydney Ji

-Love Live Gathering 2015 Photos by Sturdy Pine
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

pineberry-s

I might be attending as Kotori, but my cosplay plans haven't been finalized yet. If I do go, I think before noon would be the best.
Tenative plans for 2015:
Wonder Marine Treasure OP (lolita fashion)
Lucina (Fire Emblem Awakening)
Snowman: Kotori style (Love Live!)
Dante (Devil May Cry 3)

Hiyuki Hime

hopefully I can get my costume in time! I'd love to come as Kotori C:

R0S

i'm interested in attending! i may be able to attend as hanayo's default uniform.

(also thank you for hosting this, i was thinking of creating a gathering for this but then it'd end up being too much :x)

keito

Depending on whether or not I'll be able to gather or join a group as Nozomi Tojo, I'll either be attending the con in one of her outfits, or Kotori Minami in her fancy cheongsam/ "China" costume, and will go to the gathering as such too, if it works in my schedule with the rest of my plans~ All of us Kotori Minamis will completely dominate the gathering!
fanime 16
Imanotsurugi-- Touken Ranbu
Suzi Q-- JJBA Battle Tendency
Kozakura Marry-- Kagerou Project
Foreo-- Fire Emblem If (?)
Yohane-- Lovelive Sunshine! (?)

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: pineberry-s on January 11, 2015, 03:46:40 PM
I might be attending as Kotori, but my cosplay plans haven't been finalized yet. If I do go, I think before noon would be the best.

I'm waiting on input for the right times, but if the majority says before noon, then it shall be. It will be awesome :D
Quote from: Hiyuki Hime on January 11, 2015, 11:19:03 PM
hopefully I can get my costume in time! I'd love to come as Kotori C:

Yay!
Quote from: R0S on January 12, 2015, 10:46:44 PM
i'm interested in attending! i may be able to attend as hanayo's default uniform.

(also thank you for hosting this, i was thinking of creating a gathering for this but then it'd end up being too much :x)

I haven't hosted a gathering in a while but I know how everything works. if you want to help me by being my co-organizer, that will help. Please spread the word on Facebook if you can :D and Yay for Kayo-chin! we must get you some rice lol :P

Quote from: keito on January 13, 2015, 10:14:07 PM
Depending on whether or not I'll be able to gather or join a group as Nozomi Tojo, I'll either be attending the con in one of her outfits, or Kotori Minami in her fancy cheongsam/ "China" costume, and will go to the gathering as such too, if it works in my schedule with the rest of my plans~ All of us Kotori Minamis will completely dominate the gathering!

Lol that would be awesome. Nozomi or Kotori, welcome :D

tiz

i'll be going as wedding dress kotori! my friend and her sister may be joining me as wedding dress umi and rin! :^D
fanime 2016 plans
umi sonoda (fairy)
kotori minami (victorian)
rin hoshizora (cyber)
rin hoshizora (marine)

Wywywww

Ahhhh I'll be going with my friends in a Yume no Tobira Group as Umi, with them as Kotori n Rin n Hanayo!

Except.. I think they can only make it on Sunday... ;;

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Wywywww on February 09, 2015, 07:28:18 PM
Ahhhh I'll be going with my friends in a Yume no Tobira Group as Umi, with them as Kotori n Rin n Hanayo!

Oh Ok Awesome!!

Except.. I think they can only make it on Sunday... ;;
Quote from: tiz on February 04, 2015, 11:06:21 PM
i'll be going as wedding dress kotori! my friend and her sister may be joining me as wedding dress umi and rin! :^D
|

yay for yume no tobira. if I get more people to say sunday, then I will change it to sunday. I hope all of you guys can come

Hiyuki Hime

i'd like sunday :D that way i dont have to rush to change cosplays

R0S

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on January 13, 2015, 11:06:18 PM
I haven't hosted a gathering in a while but I know how everything works. if you want to help me by being my co-organizer, that will help. Please spread the word on Facebook if you can :D and Yay for Kayo-chin! we must get you some rice lol :P

i'm definitely interesting in co-hosting/organizing! i don't have a facebook for cosplay, but i can definitely get the word around on twitter/tumblr/cos friends. (and i /could/ also make a cosplay facebook while i'm at it   ;) )

timewise, i have a panel that i'm a part of and a gathering that i'm trying to shoot for saturday with. i should be available all day that day, though. sunday would work for me but i'm definitely busy in the morning until 12pm-ish. i could make it sunday a time after that, but it's alright if you can't get those timeslots.

(yes yes yes. rice for the rice idol queen.)

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: R0S on February 14, 2015, 07:49:49 AM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on January 13, 2015, 11:06:18 PM

i'm definitely interesting in co-hosting/organizing! i don't have a facebook for cosplay, but i can definitely get the word around on twitter/tumblr/cos friends. (and i /could/ also make a cosplay facebook while i'm at it   ;) )

timewise, i have a panel that i'm a part of and a gathering that i'm trying to shoot for saturday with. i should be available all day that day, though. sunday would work for me but i'm definitely busy in the morning until 12pm-ish. i could make it sunday a time after that, but it's alright if you can't get those timeslots.

(yes yes yes. rice for the rice idol queen.)

Awesome!! well, for me, looks like the consensus is for sunday so I will do it for sunday and is everyone ok to meet up like around 2-3 p.m?

RyuHayabusa

Princess Xerxes

My friends and I will be doing the pacific racing outfits: Nozomi, Nico and Maki
and also the transformed China outfits: Nozomi, Eli (I think) and Kotori

It's great to see that there are more Love Live! cosplayers than last year  :D

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Princess Xerxes on February 24, 2015, 02:57:08 PM
My friends and I will be doing the pacific racing outfits: Nozomi, Nico and Maki
and also the transformed China outfits: Nozomi, Eli (I think) and Kotori

It's great to see that there are more Love Live! cosplayers than last year  :D

@Princess Xerxes: Oh ok! that's pretty awesome. please add yourself to the event list as well on facebook too and share the love :D Yay! I am happy for that as well :D Me too. Since the game and the anime blew up this year, there will be a lot more LL cosplayers to boot :D Welcome to the gathering

R0S

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on February 16, 2015, 08:18:39 PM
Awesome!! well, for me, looks like the consensus is for sunday so I will do it for sunday and is everyone ok to meet up like around 2-3 p.m?

i can most likely make it to that time!!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: R0S on February 26, 2015, 06:05:41 PM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on February 16, 2015, 08:18:39 PM

i can most likely make it to that time!!

oh ok awesome!! Thanks for coming.

Michi

I'll come by as Rin Hoshizora! I'll have the Animal Ver. from LLSIF done by then, so it'll probably be that one. :)
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Michi on March 11, 2015, 11:42:38 PM
I'll come by as Rin Hoshizora! I'll have the Animal Ver. from LLSIF done by then, so it'll probably be that one. :)

yay! Awesome Michi :D Please spread the word too :D The more the merrier and Rin is so cute wearing that too XD

Michi

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on March 15, 2015, 01:46:57 AM
yay! Awesome Michi :D Please spread the word too :D The more the merrier and Rin is so cute wearing that too XD

I will bug my other Love Live cosplaying friends!
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr