Hotels Suggestions :)

Started by jm1991, January 13, 2015, 05:19:04 PM

jm1991

I know alot of you are now looking into booking hotels like i am. Most downtown hotels seem to be sold out and they charge for parking, internet and no breakfast not to mention a 300 plus room for a night :/ I found the best western airport plaza right on the alameda not too long ago for a short trip to SJ auto show and decided to book for fanime there. Its only about $98 a night with aaa and they all come with fridge, microwave and coffee maker flat screen tvs. Their rooms are recently updated they offer a free hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausage, hashbrowns and waffles plus the other regular breakfast stuff. They have free parking and only 5 min cab ride from the airport about 12 bucks and have free pretty fast internet. I took bus 22(stops right in front of hotel)  to downtown for $2 and walked to the convention center from there, in all it took about 25 mins. They got a small pool and hot tub as well as a small fitness room but i dont care about that. I thought i would share this in case any of you are looking for a good budget hotel like me and wanna save 30 bucks a day for parking and internet  >:( (looking at you marriott  <_<, yeah ive stayed there too)  Any one have any other suggestions for travelers?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.