Assassin's Creed 2015

Started by SuperSchwiizer, January 26, 2015, 07:24:58 PM

SuperSchwiizer

Hey Assassins (and Templars!), it's time to gather the brotherhood once again for FANIME 2015! I really loved running this gathering last year, so I'm ready to take it on again this time around! Yes it's only January, but it's never too early to start planning!

DISCLAIMER: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Gathering Essentials
Day: Saturday, May 23rd
Time: 5pm (pending)

Order-Of-Go
By Game
-Assassin's Creed
-Assassin's Creed II
-Brotherhood
-Revelations
-Assassin's Creed III
-Liberations
-Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
-Rogue
-Unity
Group Photo 1: All Together
By Character
-Altair
-Ezio
-Connor
-Aveline
-Edward
-Shay
-Arno
-Aveline
-Adewale
-Shao Jun
-Desmond
Group Photo 2: All Together
Special Groups
-Modern Assassins (Cannon)
-Original Characters
-Multiplayer Characters
-Templars
-Pirates
Requests
-Auditore Family
-Kenway Family
-Assassins vs Templars

Attendance
Current Confirmed Attendance: 10
Estimated Attendance: 50-60

AC1: SuperSchwiizer as Altair
AC2:
BroHood:
Revelations:
AC3:
Liberations:
AC4: Lady-Lucrezia as Mary Read
Rogue:
Unity:
Other:

Extra Info
Facebook Event
CosCom forum thread coming soon!
Fanime 2015
King!AU Altaïr
FIFA Switzerland
Switzerland
Mary Read
* = Pending

Lady-Lucrezia

I'll be bringing Mary Read, hopefully we can get a few more people on board, I'll alert my part of the Brotherhood  :D

KuriQueenofFeels

D8 Aw man, I am so dissapointed ;_; I was really hoping this gathering would be Sunday. I'm committed to the Final Fantasy gathering every year on Saturday ;_;
I could potentially change because there is a pretty big gap between them if it stays being 5 ( the FF gathering is usually at like 12)  But changing costumes takes so much time >.<
I'll have to see what my BFF says, Because we are planning on doing Mary Read and Anne Bonny for Fanime! Just probably on Sunday...
Cosplay Lineup 2017
Lunafreya Nox Fleuret
Friday: Death Scene Dress
Saturday: Kingsglaive
Monday: Casual Short Dress

Sunday: Vaporeon, with group

SuperSchwiizer

Thanks guys, I look forward to seeing you there! I wanted to run this shoot at the same time and day as last year, since that seemed to work out really well for us, though I'm looking into which location would work for us since our spot last year was a little small. I'll be setting up the FB Event soon!
Fanime 2015
King!AU Altaïr
FIFA Switzerland
Switzerland
Mary Read
* = Pending

SuperSchwiizer

Update: We have an official FB event! And updated the original post with the added disclaimer.
Fanime 2015
King!AU Altaïr
FIFA Switzerland
Switzerland
Mary Read
* = Pending

luffy77

Put me down for Ezio from Brotherhood :)

tagginondawal

I recently moved so hopefully I still have all parts of my Altair Cosplay. Or else I'll have to go as Novice Altair

BSaphire

Just a reminder that the Cosplay Gatherings Department has not received a "Submission Request" for this gathering and that means it is CURRENTLY NOT listed on the Official Gatherings List and will NOT appear on the Gatherings Boards during Fanime 2015.

The List closes Friday May 15th @ 11:59pm with NO exceptions. Final List is posted by May 17th @ 11:59pm.

Thank you
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Mekakadu

Is it to late to say I'd like to show up in my pirate outfit? :)