Anyone got a Artist Alley table they want to share

Started by Zerion, February 02, 2015, 09:23:26 AM

Zerion

Hi! I missed the registration this year. Does anyone have an Artist Alley table they need someone to fill/share?
(if it's allowed)

If this topic is closed, you can contact me with the same name on DA.

phr34kish

I'm very sorry you missed out on the applications, but unfortunately that also means you won't be able to get added to the waitlist or to another artists table. :( AA staff have changed the policy for adding new artists/table partners this year.

QuoteNo Combining Tables after Application

With the new processes we are implementing this year, the artists on a table cannot be altered after a table application is submitted. This enables us to streamline the application and selection process so that we can get decisions back to artists in a timelier manner. This also significantly eases the burden on AA staff post-selection and provides earlier replies to artists on our waitlist. However, this means that we are no longer able to offer the ability to add new artists to a table after an application is submitted. If an artist is not selected through the jury process, they will not be able to join another table.

http://apps.fanime.com/2015/artistinfo/

Most often announcements for the Artist Alley are made via social media. If you're interested for next year, try keeping a close eye on the Fanime Facebook page and their Twitter.