Gaki no Tsukai night?

Started by itselguapo, February 03, 2015, 09:42:19 PM

itselguapo

I would love to see gaki no tsukai night as one of the nights in the video rooms. It's some of the funniest and craziest japanese stuff. They do the batsu game every new year. They are absolutely amazing to watch, and rather easy to watch since they have a site with fully translated torrents of each batsu game including some other gaki no tsukai related stuff.

HunterZero

I've been looking into maybe including some of gaki no tsukai into Midnight Madness this year, we shall see if that comes to fruition...
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

itselguapo

I don't really know who I should contact to try to get gaki no tsukai in there for the midnight stuff, however I know a website that has all the batsu games fully translated and downloadable... HOWEVER, they are pretty long around 6 hours for one "episode" usually.

HunterZero

For midnight madness that would be me. Are you talking about the Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende blogspot site?
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

itselguapo

That site works, but I was talking about Team Gaki where they have all the batsu games up to date subbed, they are currently working on the Prison batsu game, but I would assume they'd be done with that by the time May comes around, but the other website works well too since it has Absolutely tasty, batsu games, and the infamous Silent Library stuff. Which ever works. I just want more people to know about Gaki No Tsukai. They're absolutely tasty stuff is pretty great too.

itselguapo

I was wondering if it was still possible to do gaki no tsukai night at fanime? They just finished and subbed the whole "no laughing prison" just the other day. Unfortunately it's only on Daily motion for now. Is it still possible to do this? http://www.dailymotion.com/user/TG2015/1

HunterZero

I forgot about this as an option, so I didn't put this in for Midnight Madness. Sorry about that. I did download the first three parts, and if I have time I'll try to review and maybe add one of two of the episodes to MM, but I don't think that's likely to happen.

Maybe next year.
Cthulhu for President!