Anime Cosplay Chess 2015!!

Started by Senpai, February 04, 2015, 11:45:26 PM

rnjrck5

Hi there! I would like to apply as Donnel from Fire Emblem: Awakening!
Thank you!!

RoyalSlothCos

I'd love to join in on the fun as Navi from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time~!
Fanime 2015 cosplay;
Luka Megurine (Seven Deadly Sins - Lust)-Friday
Pyrrha (RWBY)-Saturday
Navi/Proxi (LOZ: OoT/Hyrule Warriors)-Sunday
Yumoto Hakone (Bouei-bu - School uniform)-Monday
GoT style dress (cold nights only)

Making;
Juan (RWBY (for a friend)

Senpai

"But in recent years, we have caught glimpses of the outside world, and asked; Why not us? Have we not earned the privilege others take for free?"
--Toya, YYH

Senpai

"But in recent years, we have caught glimpses of the outside world, and asked; Why not us? Have we not earned the privilege others take for free?"
--Toya, YYH

ghoulpixel

Have you heard from the staff if the panel was accepted yet? Just wondering.
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD

Senpai

Unfortunately I have not, though considering panels just received their emails I'm hoping it will be very soon :>
--Toya, YYH

Senpai

--Toya, YYH

ghoulpixel

kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD

Kite

Will we be improvising the scenes as the pieces are moved or will we have time to talk it out with the pieces we're going against?

I think if we're notified now who we're going up against on the chess board it would give time for the pieces to talk to each other to see what they want to do.

But then comes a question of how long some people want to stay on the board or what kind of roles they want to do. Just something to consider I think is asking everyone what they want to do and allocating time for how long their interactions can be.

Senpai

The fight scenes will be improvised on the weekend of Fanime (when everyone is together) as I will be determining the script and pieces in a few weeks. For sure you will have time to talk to other pieces you will be fighting against. Since I don't have all of my pieces right now matching characters is difficult.

As a general rule, I am asking fights to be within 30-60 seconds, as we only have two hours to perform. As for how they wish to fight is entirely up to them, so long as it doesn't take too long or require assistance they can't provide themselves.

As for who dies first and how long you will be on the board is entirely up in the air. I will be randomly assigning characters to pieces once I have the chess match determined. If you feel strongly about being on the board for a short or long period of time, please let me know via email and I will see what I can do.

Does this answer your questions?
--Toya, YYH

macncheese31

Hi! If possible, I'd love to be Sebastian from Black Butler. Please feel free to email me! Thank you.

Senpai

--Toya, YYH

Red_Eye

8 to go, eh?  Eh, why not?   :)

Would you like to have a 'Veteran class' Pokémon Trainer?   TBH, I wouldn't mind if my time on the board turned out short  XD

Senpai

That'd be great! I was hoping I'd get someone from Pokemon on the board <3
--Toya, YYH

lLoneWolfl

Are there still available spots?
i might participate as Sinon
████└┐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░┌┘░███
███░░└┐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░┌┘░░██
███░┌┘▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄└┐░░██
██▌░▄██████▄░░░▄██████▄░▐██
███─┘░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░└─███
████▄─┘█████████████└─▄████
████▄─┘█████████████└─▄████
█████░░▐███████████▌░░█████
██████░░▀█████████▀░░▐
It's me

Senpai

--Toya, YYH

Senpai

3 spots left and we'll have met the minimum requirement needed for this to work! Look forward to an update this Wednesday about rehearsals and other important information.

Even though we have three spots left, I will still accept people who wish to sign up. These extras will be either back ups or (if available) have extra roles outside of the chessboard, such as assisting another piece in battle.
--Toya, YYH

Candy_KazaLove

If you have any slots left open I would like to go in as Sly Blue/Aoba Seragaki from Dramatical Murder.
Cosplay List for Fanime 2015:

Hersha (online form)
Aoba Seragaki
Alois Trancy (demon form)
Ciel Phantomhive
Team Magma Grunt

Angelx624

I might want to participate as Mink from Dramatical Murder. :O
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Senpai

--Toya, YYH