Anime Cosplay Chess 2015!!

Started by Senpai, February 04, 2015, 11:45:26 PM

Senpai

CLOSED!! Please see our new thread for the Anime Cosplay Chess 2016!
"But in recent years, we have caught glimpses of the outside world, and asked; Why not us? Have we not earned the privilege others take for free?"
--Toya, YYH

Miss Sim-Mione

I'd love to participate! I can offer myself as Galadriel, Howl, a Silent Hill Nurse, or female Beast from Beauty and the Beast. I don't know what fits the scripted lineup, but if any of those are acceptable I'd be happy to be a piece!

Senpai

Awesome! ^^ I'd like to put you down as Howl for now, since he'd be an awesome king.
"But in recent years, we have caught glimpses of the outside world, and asked; Why not us? Have we not earned the privilege others take for free?"
--Toya, YYH

Miss Sim-Mione

Quote from: takomaki on February 17, 2015, 04:47:42 AM
Awesome! ^^ I'd like to put you down as Howl for now, since he'd be an awesome king.

That'd be awesome! Count me in!

PansySky

I would love to be in the panel as Nanami Chiaki!

Senpai

Great! Ty very much :) I'll add you to the list
--Toya, YYH

PansySky

Im sorry, I forgot to include that Nanami is form Super Dangan Ronpa 2

ghoulpixel

I would be interested in joining your panel as Komaeda Nagito from DanganRonpa2!
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD

Senpai

--Toya, YYH

curunden

Hello, I can offer being Masaomi Kida (DRRR!!) or Hajime Hinata (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) as a chest piece!
Fanime plans:
TBA

Senpai

Thank you! I'd like to add you as Masaomi, since I already have two Dangan Ronpa characters on the board. :)
--Toya, YYH

Lady Lancer

Hi! Would Dead Master (from the Black Rock Shooter 2012 Anime) fit into this panel? If so, I would love to join!

Senpai

Halfway there! Please ask your friends if they're interested :>
--Toya, YYH

Rhoswen

If i can make it depending on the day I will be wearingone of the below:
Ragyo (kill la kill)
Coronation Queen Elsa
Pokemon Trainer Sabrina
Or Glynda Goodwitch (RWBY)
I would love to come and participate.
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

Senpai

Ty! I'll put you down as one of them, and when the date is finalized I'll come back to you. :>
--Toya, YYH

JoAser Cosplay

Openings?

Are there anymore openings or spots for this cosplay chess? Cause, I was thinking about joining for the position of knight either as Castiel from Supernatural.
~Dante (Devil May Cry)
~Yuffie (Final Fantasy VII)
~Joker (Persona 5)
~Noctis (Final Fantasy XV)

JoAser Cosplay

I'd like to participate for this event as Castiel~ :)
~Dante (Devil May Cry)
~Yuffie (Final Fantasy VII)
~Joker (Persona 5)
~Noctis (Final Fantasy XV)

ghoulpixel

Heey , my Noiz cosplay arrived so I guess I'll be switching from Komeada to Noiz!
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD

Senpai

Thank you for the update! I'll change it accordingly <:
--Toya, YYH

excesmyr

If there are any openings still available, I could offer myself up as Houston from Payday2