Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

Senpai

Hello everyone!!

I want to give a HUGE thank you to all of you who made cosplay chess possible this year. The first step is always the hardest, and without all of your efforts and collaboration none of this would have been possible. I know there were some huge hurdles and obstacles on the day of the performance, but we somehow managed to pull through and give a spectacular performance. There is still lots to improve on, but the overall feedback I've gotten is positive.

So! With that said, we are definitely moving forward with this, and looking to bring it back even better next year. I hope to start recruiting in October.

Thanks again, and look forward to another great year at Anime Cosplay Chess!

Becca (TakoMaki)
"But in recent years, we have caught glimpses of the outside world, and asked; Why not us? Have we not earned the privilege others take for free?"
--Toya, YYH

Angelx624

It was a lot of fun, and I'll definitely consider joining in again next year!! ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Senpai

Awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, and we'd be happy to have you back as a cosplayer!
"But in recent years, we have caught glimpses of the outside world, and asked; Why not us? Have we not earned the privilege others take for free?"
--Toya, YYH