Together We Ride! Fire Emblem Series Gathering 2022!

Started by Hakaru_chan, March 24, 2015, 04:39:51 PM

Hakaru_chan

Updated 03/20/2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3V6r0gdrTw
(Please learn the Three Houses Song as we will sing this at the beginning of our gathering)

Disclaimer: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: SUNDAY
05/29/2022

Time: 5:00 PM PST

MP (Meeting Place): I always check in at the gatherings table and use that as a meeting place for people who may not know how to get there. Other than that, if you know where it is, go straight to the location site or help others get there.

L (Location): G6

Photography Order:

*Photoshoot order subject to change/total gathering time subject to change*

Group Shot of EVERYONE

Group Shot of characters FROM EACH SERIES (in order of oldest to newest)

- Fire Emblem (Japanese)
- Fire Emblem GBA
- Fire Emblem Sacred Stones GBA
- Fire Emblem Path of Radiance Gamecube
- Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Wii
- Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon DS
- Fire Emblem Characters of Super Smash Bros.
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions
- Fire Emblem Awakening
- Fire Emblem Fates
- Fire Emblem Echoes
- Fire Emblem Heroes
- Fire Emblem Warriors
- Fire Emblem Three Houses
- Any other FE game unofficially released etc.

Heroes Requests: Altered Skins

Awakening Requests: Children & Parents, Pairings, Royal Family etc.

Fates Requests: Children & Parents, Pairings, Royal Family etc.

ALL THE LADIES~

ALL THE FELLAS~

LET THE SHIP SAIL~

Heros/Main Characters of all the series

Villains

Fighting Scenes

By Weapons

FINAL GROUP SHOT

***SPECIAL: EVERYONE GET YOUR GAMES OUT AND PLAY FIRE EMBLEM!?***

Any Requests Not Mentioned

Facebook Event Page: https://fb.me/e/1HuUiLEk4

Additional Notes: The information provided above will be the time and place that will go on the official gatherings list and board once finalized. If people would like to meet up unofficially, go ahead and post those unofficial gatherings here. Feel free to use this space as a coordination platform. If you make FB event pages, make sure to post them on here. Basically, make sure the rest of us know too!

Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

CherryGeri

Okay might as well post now; will try to be there as Say'ri depending on when the gathering is! I actually have an FE:A group that I'm a part of and I think our current plans are to wear our stuff on Sunday, so if the gathering was on Sunday that would be great haha.

btw where is this Google Doc? XD
facebook.com/cherrygeri.cosplay

fanime17 tentative lineup: Shokugeki Megumi / BnHA Tsuyu / Maidragon Kanna / P5 Makoto / FE Fates Sakura

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: CherryGeri on April 03, 2015, 12:45:15 AM
Okay might as well post now; will try to be there as Say'ri depending on when the gathering is! I actually have an FE:A group that I'm a part of and I think our current plans are to wear our stuff on Sunday, so if the gathering was on Sunday that would be great haha.

So the Google Doc is the results of the SURVEY which I posted the link for above. Make sure to fill it out with your preferred time and day! Once this survey closes, I'll post the results (which is the Google Doc). From there, it will still be editable for last minute changes.

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!  :D
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Cordelia

I'm planning to attend as Morgan! Hoping that it doesn't clash with the Magi meet

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: CherryGeri on April 03, 2015, 12:45:15 AM

Hey there! So just for everyone's clarification sake, the Google Doc is basically the excel sheet that will be produced after I close the survey. I'll post it as public information so that everyone can see the results!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: Cordeila on April 16, 2015, 05:41:03 PM
I'm planning to attend as Morgan! Hoping that it doesn't clash with the Magi meet

Just for clarification, I believe the MAGI meet is scheduled officially at 1:30 pm on Sunday?
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Cordelia

Quote from: Hakaru_chan on April 27, 2015, 12:55:21 PM

Just for clarification, I believe the MAGI meet is scheduled officially at 1:30 pm on Sunday?
Yes! Sunday is hectic for me (lovelive, magi) but I mean as long as its not directly the same time I WILL BE THERE (maybe with red eyebrows)

Hakaru_chan

*BUMP* OK! I updated it and everything, updated FB and everything, shared it through several places (if you guys can spread the word that would be great!) and send in a SR email and yea... Thanks everyone for your patience! See you all soon!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

xac

Darn, I have another gathering I already committed to. Well, I'll be around on the weekend as Lyn. Come say hi to me!

corink

It looks like the results say Sunday but have you decided what time? I'm not available in the morning but all be around most of the afternoon so I'm just wondering

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: corink on May 11, 2015, 03:53:55 PM
It looks like the results say Sunday but have you decided what time? I'm not available in the morning but all be around most of the afternoon so I'm just wondering

Hey there! sorry about no updating this - we are scheduled for 11:00 am Sunday morning at the Cesar Chavez Plaza. Even if you can't make it, check out the Google Doc to see what time the others are cosplaying as! You all are more than welcome to plan your own times! I remember last year, a group went to the bridge on the side of the Hilton to take pictures after.
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

Hello! It's Hakaru! How's everyone doing? Anyone else put a downpayment on FE: Fates yet?

As an update, I'll be in charge for the gathering again. I'm will be maid staff for Fanime 2016 this time as well so if possible - an assistant to volunteer and help me out with this would be greatly appreciated! 

I know there were a lot of suggestions last Fanime for this gathering. If anyone has any suggestions to make this gathering run smoother, please write them down here or PM me!

Thank you everyone! Together We Ride!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

AshenStarMage

tactician-megan

I'm planning to attend this gathering as Female Kamui/Corrin from Fire Emblem: If/Fates. :)
Cosplay Lineup for Fanime 2023:
Mythra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2) - Friday
Hu Tao (Genshin Impact) - Saturday
Female Corrin (Fire Emblem Fates) - Sunday

stitchez

My friend FINALLY got me to play the game and I fell in love. If things go well and depending on the day I hope to wear Brady to the gathering! Friends are debatting on Awakening or Fates so we'll see haha

ikutokiral

My Friend and I are planning to attend as Wedding Chrom and Robin

pegasusknight

I should be there as either Owain or Lon'qu from Awakening!

Hakaru_chan

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been quiet. Seeing everyone's posts here is getting me super nervous! lol (also the announcement of the Fates 3DS as well).

Today they just announced an update to the hotel rooms so make sure you read it.

I'll update tonight with a google survey to gather a doc of preferred gathering times and day.

Thank you everyone for your patience!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

himesaan