Together We Ride! Fire Emblem Series Gathering 2022!

Started by Hakaru_chan, March 24, 2015, 04:39:51 PM

TsukiYuu

excited for this~ I'm going as Kamui and my friends are doing a genderbent version of Aqua, Silas and Midoriko~
Fanime 2016 cosplay lineup!

~Kamui from Fire Emblem
~Hana from Prison School
~Umaru from Himouto Umaru chan

pegasusknight

It's my intention to attend as Owain, but if I can't get the cosplay done in time, I'll bring Lon'qu.

lordleo

Excited for this gathering!! I might come as female robin and I'll try to bring my friend who will be cosplaying Lucina!
fanime cosplays:
tiki, fire emblem awakening
super sailor chibi moon
-----

Cordelia

Last year was so fun omggggg
Gonna be doing Fates Anna this year!

Hakaru_chan

UPDATE:
MARCH 28, 2016

Hello everyone! I'm still here! Sorry I've been MIA. The way gatherings is being done is completely different this year (new staff) than what I'm used to for the past few years. Most of their updated communication is being done on FB. Make sure to check it out @ https://www.facebook.com/FanimeConCosplayGatherings/?fref=ts

I WILL BE CLOSING THE VOTING POLLS FOR THIS GATHERING'S TIME & DATE ON THURSDAY, MARCH 31ST AT 12:00 AM MIDNIGHT. Friday, I will post the voted on time + date (although I still need to msg the gatherings' heads about my request). If it conflicts with anything other major gathering, I'll post that as well.

Thank you for your time and patience everyone!

- Felicia

Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Imperial

Quote from: Hakaru_chan on March 28, 2016, 05:40:12 AM
The way gatherings is being done is completely different this year (new staff) than what I'm used to for the past few years. Most of their updated communication is being done on FB.

Sorry...I do try to post everything I can, as well as answer any questions here that I do over on FB, and I tried to make it the same information, different format so I can understand it clear on my end, and not make it confusing on your end. That, and Forums just don't reach the demographic anymore. I do direct people here, but I can only do so much. Thanks for the patience with this new system though.  ;D

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: Imperial on March 28, 2016, 06:18:35 AM
Quote from: Hakaru_chan on March 28, 2016, 05:40:12 AM
The way gatherings is being done is completely different this year (new staff) than what I'm used to for the past few years. Most of their updated communication is being done on FB.

Sorry...I do try to post everything I can, as well as answer any questions here that I do over on FB, and I tried to make it the same information, different format so I can understand it clear on my end, and not make it confusing on your end. That, and Forums just don't reach the demographic anymore. I do direct people here, but I can only do so much. Thanks for the patience with this new system though.  ;D

Hey Imperial. No problem. Actually, I like the move to FB and I do feel its faster and reaches more people - I just didn't realize that the forums have been changing (and I do agree with you that it doesn't reach the same demographics as before). I was just used to getting messages and updates through my personal messages inbox on here from gatherings staff. With Facebook however, being able to instantly msg you and vice versa, is something that I personally like and I can see that happening in the Fanimes Gatherings Page. Other conventions were already using FB as a means of communication so it's only natural that Fanime would start doing so.

That being said, not too much format wise/setup wise has changed from last year so I'm thankful for that.

Thank you again for doing all this work.
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

As of 3:02 pm - Saturday ~

So it looks like there are several that have already reached out to me concerning the conflicts. For those who've reached out to me, many want TO GO TO BOTH LOVE LIVE, SSB and FIRE EMBLEM~

With that being said, WE MAY HAVE TO GO TO A REVOTE in which WE DON'T PICK SATURDAY AS AN OPTION.

Let me know what you think.

As of 3: 17 pm - Saturday ~

Many people are saying Sunday so I'll give it like, evening ish so people can see what's going and then update accordingly. But yea, Sunday is highly likely :)

Thank you everyone for your time and consideration.

- Felicia
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

lordleo

sunday would be great!
fanime cosplays:
tiki, fire emblem awakening
super sailor chibi moon
-----

Hakaru_chan

Thanks everyone for your patience! I have updated this gathering and the processing for officialization has begun. I will also update the FB event page.

I don't think there will be any more "major" changes to this other than you all using this space to meet and greet.

Leave a msg on the FB event page or PM me if you need any further assistance!

<3 Felicia
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

TupacTheRobot

Coming as Donnel!

Also can we please have a second gathering on Saturday?

Hakaru_chan

Yes! I would like to have a Saturday gathering too and with the poll I posted in this thread...people are asking for another one :) (unfortunately this second one would have to be an unofficial one, meaning it would not be endorsed or liable by Fanime, because we already have this as the official one. this is fine however)

If we have Saturday, then I would prefer a smaller one in a nice location off site of Fanime so we can get better/cooler shots. Towards the museum, past the Hilton hotel but on the same road, there's an over pass and under there are some cool places to take pictures. Past years, we had our members meet there for shoots.

What are your suggestions for time however? Since it's so bz during the afternoon, late evening is fine because I don't think the sun sets till at least 7 - 8?
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

TupacTheRobot

That's fine! and DUDE I think I know the spot you're talking about! Is it Guadalupe river park?

And for gathering times I'd say about noonish

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: TupacTheRobot on April 21, 2016, 09:51:03 PM
That's fine! and DUDE I think I know the spot you're talking about! Is it Guadalupe river park?

And for gathering times I'd say about noonish

Ahh, I wish I can meet up around noonish but I'm also a maid for Fanimaid and our live stage performance happens around 1 pm - 2 pm that Saturday. I also plan on attending on attending the Love Live gathering right after from 2 pm - 3 pm. Use this thread and the FB event page to find people who may want to meet up!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

*BUMP* Just making sure this thread doesn't disappear while I'm here...

I know some of you mentioned that you wanted a second gathering? (The poll I put up here shows many want a second gathering).

Remember to use this space to meet each other outside of the gathering. Post when you'd like to meet up, where and what you're wearing so that maybe you can gather yourself a small group of cosplayers.

Unfortunately, with the way it's looking, I'm not available to host any other BIG gathering until late evening AFTER 6 pm (Saturday I'm doing the Shonen Jump gathering and Sunday I'm doing the All Idol gathering).

Thanks everyone for your patience!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

OK! I THINK EVERYTHING IS OK! THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M LOOKING AT THIS! I'll be more reachable on the FB event page!

See you all Sunday! <3

www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ATTENDING!
This is Angelica, the host of this gathering. First and foremost, thank you everyone - cosplayers, guests, photographers for taking the time to attend such a LARGE gathering. I remember when it was just me and one more cosplayer (Azura) during last year's gathering only to see FATES BLOW UP!
I also want to use this time to apologize for many unforeseen things - me leaving because my sister's bag was stolen during the gathering, THE SPRINKLERS GOING OFF ON A SUNDAY, etc. etc.

I plan on working with the gatherings department more next year so as to implement new strategies, not only in this gathering, but in the other gatherings happening around Fanime.
BASICALLY JUST KNOW THAT I DON'T PLAN ON HAVING THIS GATHERING AT G10 anymore!!!! (I might have to make a poll on the future location of this gathering).

Can't wait to see everyone next year!

I ALSO WANT TO GIVE A BIG THANK YOU TO MY SECOND - MY ASSISTANT - WHO TOOK CARE OF THIS GATHERING WHEN I HAD THAT EMERGENCY! Make sure to thank him too! <3
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

*BUMP* Hi everyone! I'm back and so is Fire Emblem!

See you all soon!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

LordDawn

Hey, thanks for bumping this, I should be cosplaying Hinoka from Fates. ^_^
IG kouhai_dawn