(ACCEPTED!) Cosplay Swimsuit Contest, Accepting male and female contestants!

Started by hentai cupcake, March 29, 2015, 09:29:07 PM

hentai cupcake

Hentai Cupcake Productions is happy to bring the Cosplay Swimsuit Contest back to Fanime! We had a great time last year and were very pleased to have maxed out the room capacity an hour early before the show even started! So please line up early to make sure ya can join in on the fun :D

Event is: Friday 9-11pm Panels 1

We are from Oregon and run events from Vancouver BC, down the west coast for about 9 years now!

It has 3 rounds Introductions, Talents and Q&A:

Introductions: Introduce your self as the character you have chosen to cosplay as, you can intro ya self to the crowd in any manner that pleases you.

Talents: ya perform a talent for the crowd, the talent does not have to specify relate to ya cosplay so be creative! in the past we have had various talents done such as:

Silly talents to make us laugh: A Luffy using his Gum Gum fruit to make him self grow under his shorts, or a Yoshi who's talent was she conquered Mario and now rides him around.

Feats of athleticism: We had a Princess Peach do an astounding pole dance routine. A kamina who was so manly he did push ups while he had a yoko standing on his back or a Fire Nation Princess Azula showing her amazing skill by doing contortionist acrobatics.

Of Course is there has always been many great singers, dancers among a myriad of other wonderful talents through the years, we are always happy to help you think up a talent as well :3.

Q&A: this is where contestants pick members of the audience to ask them questions, I really enjoy this section personally cause there have been some really interesting questions as and some equally as interesting answers given back lol.

As the the event comes to a end we Award prizes to contestants, one for crowd favorite another for judges choice. The prizes are a Special Trophy and $100 cash each!

To see pictures/video from previous events please go to https://www.facebook.com/HentaiCupcakeProductions.

If you would like to be a contestant please msg me either on here, at my email at [email protected] or my facebook at https://www.facebook.com/HentaiCupcake

Here is the reg form:
Name:
Character name:
Talent:(you can leave this blank for now if your still deciding)
Contact Info: (preferably a cell # or facebook, but email works too)
Are you age 18+?: (It is a 18+ required event)
Additional info:(Anything special you need for a talent or other considerations)
I may be a bit pervy but I taste delicious!

hentai cupcake

I may be a bit pervy but I taste delicious!