What time to pick up my badge?

Started by Bolli, April 19, 2015, 11:03:12 PM

Bolli

So I know it's on Thursday to pick up my badge since I bought mine online.

But what time can I pick them up at? Can I go around 4pm or something? My nephew is coming with me, he is under 10 so I have to bring him with me so he can come with me during the day we are planning on going. But he is in school...

So I need to know what time I can pick up the badge and sign him up or something while there.

Thanks! :3

Gengrawr

Unless it changes registration on Thursday is from 3pm to 8pm.

echoshadow

Thursday is for prepaid pick up. So I would just buy him his pass online and pick it up with yours. 
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

kookiekween99

Quote from: echoshadow on April 20, 2015, 06:06:05 AM
Thursday is for prepaid pick up. So I would just buy him his pass online and pick it up with yours.

If he's under ten, I don't think you can get a child badge online. I think they'd have to go in the special registration line.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

SpiritOfKairi

That one's a little tricky.  Isn't registration for kids under 10 free?  I'd say your best bet is to email registration and ask them since Thursday is really just for those picking up pre-registration.  I'm not sure they'll even have the printers to print out any badges until Friday.  I could be wrong, but again, your best bet is to email registration and ask them.  I'm sure they can give you a better and accurate answer.  Here's the address:  [email protected]

SOawesomeness

Hi guys,

Times are as posted on the FAQ: http://www.fanime.com/registration-faq/

Child memberships I believe will be available on Thursday for pick-up. You'll need to bring your nephew to the Special Registration line to get the Child badge.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook