Date...?

Started by otakuya, May 19, 2015, 09:55:45 PM

otakuya

EDIT:

Never mind what I posted earlier...I'll just have fun at Fanime.

Oraia

Dunno about specifically looking for a date is the way to go.  Of course, hey everything's an experience, so if you've never tried this before, go for it(and tell me how it works out! Haha).

But I think just meeting and hanging with new people is the way to go.  It's a much less volatile-feeling situation to be in as opposed to nervously trying to make a good first impression and inevitably not doing so. 

Hang out in groups and attend some of the meetups.  More likely than not, you'll be surrounded by a bunch of nervous people that don't seem nervous because they're surrounded by people who they know are nervous, but don't appear to be because they're aware that they're surrou... You get the idea...

But yeah, even soley from a first-person perspective, you don't want to needlessly accidentally be putting pressure on yourself to meet your sweetheart.  Just focus on having fun.  If ya get lucky, great! Congrats!  If not, well at least you had fun like you're supposed to!

I'm jelly of those people that meet their significant other in-game though!  Man! Woah! You mean I don't have to leave the house and we can game all day!?  That's the dream lol.