Question about yaoi night stuff

Started by SumireLythrum, May 20, 2015, 07:15:20 PM

SumireLythrum

First I apologize if i'm posting this in the wrong place or in the wrong way. Now my question WHERE IS THE YAOI? I have scoured the program and pocket guides and the panel listing and I can't find a definite listing for it. I saw the yaoicon industry panel listing but I want yaoi bingo and I can't find it. Am I just being a derp and it is listed and will be happening somewhere or am I going to be a very sad fangirl that spent a lot of money for nothing?  :'(   Please and thank you for any help/info on when and where yaoi stuff is being held. Again I apologize if this is posted in the wrong place.     ...... I want yaoi.....

OtakuAngel87

there's a possibility that no one tried to create a panel for yaoi bingo
Fanime 2017 Cosplay Lineup(tentative):
Himouto Umaru
Mikuzukin
Hatsune Miku (original)
Sailor Moon

SumireLythrum

But how can that be? Its the best thing all weekend long.

OtakuAngel87

honestly i wouldn't know how to answer that. it could be that no one stepped up to create that panel or it could have been rejected by staff.  :-\
Himouto Umaru
Mikuzukin
Hatsune Miku (original)
Sailor Moon

Romiress

One of the dealers room booths posted about it on their page:

"We will also be hosting Yaoi Bingo in Industry Video Room. It's also the last year we will be hosting such event -- so if you haven't caught a gander at Gale in this...event, come on by. It'll be both Sat-Sunday, from 730-1130PM."

Seems more like an oversight?

OtakuAngel87

Quote from: Romiress on May 20, 2015, 07:52:57 PM
One of the dealers room booths posted about it on their page:

"We will also be hosting Yaoi Bingo in Industry Video Room. It's also the last year we will be hosting such event -- so if you haven't caught a gander at Gale in this...event, come on by. It'll be both Sat-Sunday, from 730-1130PM."

Seems more like an oversight?

Hmm... Didn't even think to look there
Himouto Umaru
Mikuzukin
Hatsune Miku (original)
Sailor Moon

SumireLythrum

OMG I genuinely want to cry now. Thank you very much for letting me know that it will happen this year. I really hope this doesn't mean that yaoicon is dissolving cuz i never got to go to it if it is. T-T

YaoiCat

Quote from: SumireLythrum on May 20, 2015, 08:14:40 PM
OMG I genuinely want to cry now. Thank you very much for letting me know that it will happen this year. I really hope this doesn't mean that yaoicon is dissolving cuz i never got to go to it if it is. T-T

I don't think Yaoicon is dissolving, but you should def try to go this year, it's so much fun!  It's happening in September at the Hyatt in San Francisco :)