Registering Online vs. At-Con for Day Passes and Badge Upgrades

Started by Printsheep, May 23, 2015, 12:26:22 AM

Printsheep

I was wondering if there is any benefit to registering online for a day pass as opposed to at-con. Is there a different or faster line for people who register online? Does the process go faster if you register online for a day pass? Does the badge look any different?

I also wanted to know, if I want to upgrade a Saturday pass to also go on Sunday, is that just another $50 for Sunday? There is no discount, right? Will a new badge be printed or will the old badge have some indication that the badge was upgraded?

DangerHeart

I believe I've read somewhere else that if you want to upgrade your badge (like from just Saturday to a full weekend badge, which is what I think your asking about?) you go to the special registration booth and just pay the difference in price. I'm not a staff member, but I'm sure I've read that in another thread. Sorry I can't answer your other questions! I've always done pre registration so I don't know how buying at the convention works or which is faster.

Steve.Young

I would advise you to go to FanimeCon's registration area and ask. Unfortunately we don't have many staff members monitoring the forums while the convention is going on.

Thanks,
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com