4. Get a hotel room again, we live 30 mins away, and parking isn't that bad (Overall I paid 18 dollars in parking for the entire weekend, it would have been 32, but we lucked out on one of the days) but not having a hotel room is killing me when I know how much better it is to have one.
I'm envious... I paid closer to $50 in parking. T.T Mostly the first two days were the killer.
1) Lose weight so I won't feel so self-conscious about my cosplays and actually have people wanting to take pics of me.
2) Also, get a hotel room. I stayed with family but commuting is a pain and keeps me from attending events/early cosplay gatherings. And multiple cosplays during the day is almost impossible. Walking several blocks to your parking space, when your feet are killing you, is not fun.
3) Look at the event brochure more closely on Day 0 and plan out my con better so I don't miss events. And write down things I want to attend on a separate paper; so I don't have to stare at small black text on dark gray backgrounds when I'm tired.
4) Save up lots of $$$.
5) Finish some cosplays (that I'm waiting on to lose weight for) and start work on some others sooner. (Assuming I have the money & time. ) Also, make myself some Lolita clothes to wear for next year. I didn't buy Goth Rori magazines to let them collect dust.
6) Come down earlier (Though I think I'll crash at someone's place for some of the days. ) so I can hang out with friends that don't attend con. So I'm not trying to do a million things during con.
7) Don't forget what I want signed at home when home is 6+ hrs away.... Also, don't focus on one guest and forget the others... -.-;
Practice posing more so I don't look like as much of a fool....
And this is all assuming external factors align in my favor and let me attend....