Official Disney Gathering 2017

Started by Rhoswen, June 04, 2015, 12:10:46 PM

jen_nocturne

Just wanting to say I plan on being there as Hiro Hamada.

Rhoswen

Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

Rhoswen

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION TO A TOP POST AT THE BEGINNING OF THREAD FOR IMPORTANT (AND EXCITING) UPDATE

(fourth post from top of page)

Miss Sim-Mione

I will be there as Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty! I'll be posting a pic on the facebook page :)

PrettySmol

Angelx624

Oooh, a raffle. ^^ Thanks for the update.

How's everyone's cosplays coming along(if they aren't finished)? XD I'm gonna be doing another Joanns hunt this week in hopes of finding stuff for my skirt and a couple other things. ><"
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Tomas Cosplay

If everything lines up (which it should) I should be able to attend as WALL-E (human form of course, I'm not cosplaying as a transformer. :P)
I may have to skip a Homestuck cosplay this year but it'd be worth it!
Fanime 2020 Cosplay List
TBD

For my full list of cosplays see this link: https://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,21883.0.html

Rhoswen

TrashdomCosplay Haiden: Sounds amazing! I'll add you to the list. Would be ecstatic for you to join us and I'll be grateful too!

Angelx624: No problem on the update. As for cosplay, I'm veering off course and instead of waking on my Queen Elinor, I'm distracted by Anastasia's Once Upon A December dream sequence dress.

PrettySmol: Eeee! Can't wait to see you!!!

Miss Sim-Mione: Can't wait to see the photo on Facebook!

I'll be adding ya'll to the main post's attendance list now :) Thank you!

~Rhoswen

Rhoswen

Quote from: jen_nocturne on February 03, 2017, 05:12:49 AM
Just wanting to say I plan on being there as Hiro Hamada.

Sorry I didn't see your post because the second page started without me knowing!
But I'll be adding you to the list now!

Devi 1313

Hi there! I'm going to try making it to both Disney gatherings this year. I have Star Butterfly already finished (Star Vs the Forces Of Evil) and I'm working on Lord Dominator (Wander Over Yonder). I'll probably decide later which one to wear to each.
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

Rhoswen

Quote from: Devi 1313 on February 21, 2017, 11:48:11 AM
Hi there! I'm going to try making it to both Disney gatherings this year. I have Star Butterfly already finished (Star Vs the Forces Of Evil) and I'm working on Lord Dominator (Wander Over Yonder). I'll probably decide later which one to wear to each.

Eeee! So excited to meet you! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!
I'll add these to the list(s)
I do recommend that you try to use the most "mainstreamed" disney for the main gathering, and one that falls under the Extended family. That's usually more outside and further from mainstreamed Disney, like cartoon network, tv adaptations, games, crossovers. Pick whichever you'd like to wear! Just keep in mind which groups you could fit into the best for the most fun!

Rhoswen

Just wanted to give Fanime Forums a check-in! I have submitted the official gathering form day/time/location request.
We should be good to go, and as always, please check out the Facebook Page for both Disney and Disney Extended (with Kingdom Hearts) here: https://www.facebook.com/events/237202820025208/
Cheers!
~Rhoswen

blueberry-waffle

Yay! I really hope to make it as peasant Belle or Alice!

Rhoswen

Quote from: blueberry-waffle on March 10, 2017, 08:43:13 PM
Yay! I really hope to make it as peasant Belle or Alice!

So happy that you're planning on making it! Hope to see you there!

Angelx624

I can throw Moana on for this gathering on Sunday. XD I wasn't gonna wear her Sunday but I want to go to this gathering so I'll be there. :3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Rhoswen

Quote from: Angelx624 on March 11, 2017, 07:12:48 PM
I can throw Moana on for this gathering on Sunday. XD I wasn't gonna wear her Sunday but I want to go to this gathering so I'll be there. :3

Yes!!! Find your way here to the gathering!!!

Rhoswen

Don't Forget to check into the Facebook event page for the gatherings! Updates, giveaway information, and more! See you there~

Angelx624

Sadly, I have to save Moana for a later event/con. I just need more time to get her done because I don't want to rush her, and I feel overwhelmed as it is. ><
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

ZerachielAmora

This gathering includes characters from Disney sequels right? Because then I'll be able to attend-

Tomas Cosplay

Hey, if everything works out, I may actually have my Hades cosplay done in time and can do that instead of WALL-E. That's just a maybe, but I will update if it turns out it's happening.
Fanime 2020 Cosplay List
TBD

For my full list of cosplays see this link: https://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,21883.0.html