Extended Family Disney Gathering 2017

Started by Rhoswen, June 04, 2015, 12:40:15 PM

Tomas Cosplay

If everything lines up (which it should) I should be able to attend as WALL-E (human form of course, I'm not cosplaying as a transformer. :P)
I may have to skip a Homestuck cosplay this year but it'd be worth it!
Fanime 2020 Cosplay List
TBD

For my full list of cosplays see this link: https://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,21883.0.html

Rhoswen

Sounds amazing! I'll add you to the list. Would be ecstatic for you to join us and I'll be grateful too!
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

Rhoswen

Just wanted to give Fanime Forums a check-in! I have submitted the official gathering form day/time/location request.
We should be good to go, and as always, please check out the Facebook Page for both Disney and Disney Extended (with Kingdom Hearts) here: https://www.facebook.com/events/237202820025208/
Cheers!
~Rhoswen

Tomas Cosplay

Hmm, I was hoping for this to fall on Sunday. I'll see if I can change my panel I applied for to Sunday, but if not I may not be able to go...
Fanime 2020 Cosplay List
TBD

For my full list of cosplays see this link: https://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,21883.0.html

Tomas Cosplay

Quote from: TrashdomCosplay Haiden on March 11, 2017, 09:37:02 AM
Hmm, I was hoping for this to fall on Sunday. I'll see if I can change my panel I applied for to Sunday, but if not I may not be able to go...
Whoops, never mind, I would still be able to attend the official Disney gathering either way, so no change! Just maybe take me off the list for this one. (Reminder, I am the Human WALL-E.)
Fanime 2020 Cosplay List
TBD

Angelx624

Saturday at 11 works for me! Unless the Final Fantasy gathering gets scheduled close to it, then I'll be there. XD

So, FF gathering is 10am, so I can't make it to this one as Moana! However, since Kingdom Hearts is allowed, I can be there as Tifa! :3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

MrTimtastic

Hi! Would Marvel qualify under the Disney Extended gathering since Disney owns Marvel?

Rhoswen

Quote from: MrTimtastic on March 12, 2017, 10:53:47 AM
Hi! Would Marvel qualify under the Disney Extended gathering since Disney owns Marvel?

Thanks for asking! It technically does, but we hardly have any marvel unless the gatherings is directly before or after Disney Extended.
You are more then welcome to come tho! Disney is a warm and welcoming family.
Cheers!
~Rhoswen

StarPalace

Bump! My plans have changed, and I'll definitely be going as Xion from Kingdom Hearts on Saturday! Look forward to it.
2017 Cosplays

Daina(Vocaloid)
Xion(Kingdom Hearts)
Casual Princess Ariel

Rhoswen

Quote from: StarPalace on April 03, 2017, 09:59:15 AM
Bump! My plans have changed, and I'll definitely be going as Xion from Kingdom Hearts on Saturday! Look forward to it.

Added to main list.
Can't wait to meet you!

Rhoswen

SilverUnicorn297

I shall be attending this one for certain! (Not sure about the Friday one yet). Be on the look out for my ballgown!Belle!

celestial_emperor

I'd like to know if I can join in cosplay as Killian Jones/Hook (Once Upon A Time)
Fanime-Goer since 2011!

2015 Cosplays:
Wolverine, 8th Doctor, 1st Doctor, 10th Doctor

Angelx624

Quote from: celestial_emperor on May 06, 2017, 03:27:21 PM
I'd like to know if I can join in cosplay as Killian Jones/Hook (Once Upon A Time)
Killian *_* <33333

(Also, I'm sad to say I won't be able to make the gathering. The Monty Oum gathering got scheduled for the same time and I'll most likely be at that gathering. :( But maybe I can somehow still manage both. We will see. :D Hope to see other Kingdom Hearts people there! ^^ )
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Tomas Cosplay

So turns out I will be doing Hades for Saturday so can I be put down on the list here for my Hades (Hercules) cosplay?
Fanime 2020 Cosplay List
TBD

Rhoswen

Quote from: SilverUnicorn297 on April 26, 2017, 11:04:39 PM
I shall be attending this one for certain! (Not sure about the Friday one yet). Be on the look out for my ballgown!Belle!
Added!

Quote from: celestial_emperor on May 06, 2017, 03:27:21 PM
Yes Please!!! OMG. Can't wait to see you

Quote from: TrashdomCosplay Haiden on May 08, 2017, 06:43:55 PM
So turns out I will be doing Hades for Saturday so can I be put down on the list here for my Hades (Hercules) cosplay?
No Problem. See you there!

celestial_emperor

Awesome! (Oh, by the by, There isn't a g in Killian Jones)
Oh, and my girlfriend Donna is going to join us cosplaying as Merida.
Fanime-Goer since 2011!

2015 Cosplays:
Wolverine, 8th Doctor, 1st Doctor, 10th Doctor