Dance Battles?

Started by eHash, June 09, 2015, 04:33:38 PM

eHash

I will ask again this year...
Would there be interest in a formal dance competition or "battle" 1v1 or 3v3

eHash

if no one responds by September, I'll consider this a lack of interest and leave it to stage zero again. :)

echoshadow

What kind of "dance" do you mean? Break dancing, Lindy-hop, Latin, ballroom, swing, etc?
Specifics boy, you're lacking it.

Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

Torai

Quote from: eHash on July 21, 2015, 12:27:49 AM
if no one responds by September, I'll consider this a lack of interest and leave it to stage zero again. :)

The forums will tend to be quiet until the time registration for 2016 is announced/opened. So, you're best bet might be to start bumping the thread around then and not just give up entirely by September.

Also, as echoshadow said above, you'll want more details too.

MiggySB

Idk if this is even active still but.. I don't think you realize how many dancers throw down in the cypher at the raves. 1up crew showed up last year and a few AOV heads as well. These are BIG. Names in the dance scene.

Would people be interested ?
-yes, you'll be shocked to see how many dancers are at fanime. If you want to make that happen tho, just promote it properly.

eHash

The Dance Department chose not to pursue this for 2016.  If there is enough interest out there we can perhaps start to look at it for 2017.  Contact me if interested at dance[at]fanime.com