Fanime 2018 Cosplay Gatherings News Update 2/23

Started by Imperial, October 26, 2015, 02:31:50 PM

Imperial

Quote from: KomaedaNagito on January 19, 2016, 04:46:14 PM
Thanks for the update!! Is the form gonna be similar to what we had in the past or completely and totally different?
Similar, Same information given to me, just more streamlined, and more excepting of elsewhere postings. Think of it as a 2.0 version of the old format.

Imperial

Updated with more information for Gatherings. If at worse I do not have a form, we will start set up for request times within a week of the next staff meeting. Thanks!

Imperial

Update! TL;DR forms just bout done, and there is a due date posted for form done with forum post.

Angelx624

(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Imperial

Updated, With news about when the Gatherings list will be updated.

Angelx624

I noticed when submitting my second gathering form that Monday wasn't listed under preferred time slots. Are Monday gatherings impossible this time around? :(
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Imperial

Top post updated.

Now to update the list,  ;D

therandomeer

I'm really surprised no one jumped on the wagon for an Osomatsu-san gathering. Any news around the area if one will come to life?
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -SH

souseiseki

this is my submission, i apologize for it being so late!

this is for Wonderland 2016 gathering. all the info is included

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19172.msg475567.html#msg475567

Day: Sunday
Time: 10:30am
MP: G4~ The Hub or Riser Stage

This includes:

Alice in Wonderland (Movie, Cartoon, Book)
Heart No Kuni No Alice
Pandora Hearts(?)
Miyuki-chan in Wonderland
Looking Glass Wars
And feel free to add more.

People:

People:

Alice's:
White Rabbit's:
Mad Hatter's:
Marsh Hare's:
Queen's:
Cheshire cat:
Castle workers: 
Others:

Disclaimer: If you don't like pictures, then please step aside. Don't mess with other people or ruin their fun! There WILL be tons of pictures
Hey whats up! I am Sasu ^-^

I am a proud member of the cosplay group Moral Insanity Cosplay! weeeeee

Moral Insanity's Deviant Art
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com

My Deviant Art
http://sasukecrazedfangirl.deviantart.com

Imperial

Updated, and thanks you all for what you do.

bahamutknightzero

Much thanks for all the hard work you have done this year

Imperial

Will be updated, TL;DR ORGANIZERS CHECK YOUR EMAIL NOW.

powerofunity

Thanks for all your hard work, Imperial! Hope finals are going okay for you. I'm looking forward to hosting my first gathering~

Angelx624

Checked, and hopefully I did the email right. XD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

InsaneDavid

I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ

Imperial

YAY! THINGS GOT DONE! sorry to scare if I have done so to you guys, I just am in crunch time.

Imperial

Hakaru_chan

Yay! Thanks for the update! I pm'ed you but this update answers all my questions. I'll hopefully see you Jan. 8 - (I'll fill out the staff form just in case as well). Definitely want to help where I can since I got my megaphone and by this Fanime, hopefully have a portable loud speaker as well. (https://www.amazon.com/ION-Audio-Block-Rocker-Bluetooth/dp/B00SNBCBBY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1482280305&sr=8-3&keywords=portable+loud+speaker). I recommend to all cosplay gatherers to purchase or borrow some kind of voice amplifier so as not to lose your voice.

On another note - this Fanime, 2017 - marks the 10th anniversary of TTGL (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan) so I was asked by a few friends to bring this series back as a gathering :) 
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Imperial

Quote from: Hakaru_chan on December 20, 2016, 04:38:44 PM
Yay! Thanks for the update! I pm'ed you but this update answers all my questions. I'll hopefully see you Jan. 8 - (I'll fill out the staff form just in case as well). Definitely want to help where I can since I got my megaphone and by this Fanime, hopefully have a portable loud speaker as well. (https://www.amazon.com/ION-Audio-Block-Rocker-Bluetooth/dp/B00SNBCBBY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1482280305&sr=8-3&keywords=portable+loud+speaker). I recommend to all cosplay gatherers to purchase or borrow some kind of voice amplifier so as not to lose your voice.

On another note - this Fanime, 2017 - marks the 10th anniversary of TTGL (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan) so I was asked by a few friends to bring this series back as a gathering :)

Who do you think I am to not let this happen?!? Go for it!
The one thing I'm bringing is a portable speaker with a mic and other connectivity that can be rented out for gatherings, but I can only afford 1 personally, so I will definitely push for you all to byo projection.
Also I haven't gotten any pm's since July soooooooo

Hakaru_chan

Oh! I think what I meant to say was... I sent you 2 or 3 EMAILS through the forums.

Not sure if you saw any of what I sent but the first email was just me talking about wanting to help out and doing the gatherings I did before while the last two emails were about my "All Idol Gathering". The last email is very important so if you didn't get it, let me know so I can figure out a different way.

Thanks!
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork