(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Zen

Being new here, I'm unfamiliar with the designations G(2,3,7, etc..) for the areas of the convention space and referencing the fanimecon map hasn't helped. Is there a graphic/explanation available that can help me orient myself? Thank you, I appreciate any help.

powerofunity

Quote from: Zen on April 09, 2017, 12:48:16 AM
Being new here, I'm unfamiliar with the designations G(2,3,7, etc..) for the areas of the convention space and referencing the fanimecon map hasn't helped. Is there a graphic/explanation available that can help me orient myself? Thank you, I appreciate any help.
Here is a link to how Imperial defines the locations: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,20460.msg488257.html#msg488257
But keep in mind that G4 (The Hub) is not being used for cosplay gatherings this year.

There is also a Facebook album from last year that has pictures of the locations: https://www.facebook.com/pg/FanimeConCosplayGatherings/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1363024117047904

Hope these help! :)

G-Force

I submitted my form a while back and heard now update (pro wrestling gathering), did I submit missing information or is it just taking a bit longer to process? Let me know if there's anything to fix.

Imperial

You are on the list friend. Sunday afternoon.

Imperial

General update, sorry for the vagueness, but needed until the grounding is solid.

Hakaru_chan

Hey! Any updates on the idea of having cosplay gathering organizers getting their time volunteering to count towards hours for badge reimbursement? I know I've brought up the idea before just wondering if anything has become of it...

As of this year, I've already taken a step back from volunteering for certain gatherings just because I was literally in charge of too many (5 gatherings = 5+ or more hours of volunteering that weekend) If at least two hours per gathering can go towards a badge reimbursement, I would be so happy. It would make my volunteering for things worth it and it would encourage other volunteers to not only host more gatherings but also volunteer in other needed departments...
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Imperial

Quote from: Hakaru_chan on January 22, 2018, 11:03:37 AM
Hey! Any updates on the idea of having cosplay gathering organizers getting their time volunteering to count towards hours for badge reimbursement? I know I've brought up the idea before just wondering if anything has become of it...

As of this year, I've already taken a step back from volunteering for certain gatherings just because I was literally in charge of too many (5 gatherings = 5+ or more hours of volunteering that weekend) If at least two hours per gathering can go towards a badge reimbursement, I would be so happy. It would make my volunteering for things worth it and it would encourage other volunteers to not only host more gatherings but also volunteer in other needed departments...
it sounds great, and the question got deflected when I asked last. I will ask again at the next meeting, since panels have a similar system.

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: Imperial on January 22, 2018, 03:31:47 PM
Quote from: Hakaru_chan on January 22, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

it sounds great, and the question got deflected when I asked last. I will ask again at the next meeting, since panels have a similar system.

Thank you so much!
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Angelx624

I'm not sure if I'm gonna be hosting any gatherings this year. :( Might host a Day 0 Kingdom Hearts thing at the least, but other than that I'm not sure. ;_;

I was going to but then my cosplay plans changed. ><" So we shall see.
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Imperial

Magical Senpai

bahamutknightzero

Much thanks for opening the forms for us.

Just got done sending mine

Angelx624

Yay!

I'm considering taking over the Free! gathering, actually, if no one else submits one. >_>" I know there was one last year but I saw no thread for it here. :X
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Shinigami_Lover

Naruto and One Piece is updated and is ready to go for 2018!!
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

Angelx624

I'll try and get the Free gathering submitted tonight. No one's had any input on day and time, so I'll just have to go with what I think is best. ;u;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

avemcul

Can we please get a finalized list of the cosplay gatherings or can someone direct me to where it is available? The most recent gathering list is from March in the forums so an update for May would be appreciated. Thank you!  :)
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:

Rory Mercury from GATE

SkylerKarashi

Quote from: avemcul on May 03, 2018, 11:11:19 AM
Can we please get a finalized list of the cosplay gatherings or can someone direct me to where it is available? The most recent gathering list is from March in the forums so an update for May would be appreciated. Thank you!  :)
It was updated to facebook, but yet to see it updated here.

This is it though :)
https://www.facebook.com/notes/fanimecon-cosplay-gatherings/cosplay-gatherings-list-for-2018/2168104656539842/
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

avemcul

Quote from: pokefan995 on May 03, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

https://www.facebook.com/notes/fanimecon-cosplay-gatherings/cosplay-gatherings-list-for-2018/2168104656539842/

Awesome! Thank you so much! I was looking for the Boku No Hero gathering so that helps a bunch  :)
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:

Rory Mercury from GATE

SkylerKarashi

Quote from: avemcul on May 07, 2018, 09:30:07 AM
Quote from: pokefan995 on May 03, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

Awesome! Thank you so much! I was looking for the Boku No Hero gathering so that helps a bunch  :)
No problem. Glad I could help. :D
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)