A Place Where I Can Get Notified For 2016?

Started by VxAnime, November 09, 2015, 04:34:47 PM

VxAnime

Hey, I know that the registration announcement is around this time (November To January) but i wanted to know if there's a place where i can get notified as soon as its up? E.G. Facebook alerts to twitter alerts or even their app that they have on the android market. (not sure for iPhone). I've checked Facebook, Twitter, App, Forums Etc. but it hasn't been updated in a while! I assume they will still use Facebook and Twitter for 2016 though so if i follow and put the notification on it will alert me?

Knowing that the time is coming for the announcement i feel like i need to stalk the page 24/7. Its not getting a badge or ticket i'm worried about its the fact that people say hotels get filled within 2 hours!

I assume the Hilton is the first to get filled and Hayatt, well i'm pretty sure their expensive but its relatively close and i believe is one of the hotels that has shuttle?

kookiekween99

Big things like Registration and Hotels will definitely be announced ahead of time on all available channels, including Facebook and Twitter. Here's a couple examples of the kind of announcements they do: Registration, Housing

I recommend setting it up to get notified every time Fanime posts something just to be sure you don't miss anything.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

VxAnime

Quote from: kookiekween99 on November 09, 2015, 05:29:05 PM
Big things like Registration and Hotels will definitely be announced ahead of time on all available channels, including Facebook and Twitter. Here's a couple examples of the kind of announcements they do: Registration, Housing

I recommend setting it up to get notified every time Fanime posts something just to be sure you don't miss anything.

oh ok i see what you, thank you! this will help me a lot!