Love Live Gathering 2016!!!

Started by R0S, December 01, 2015, 04:11:16 PM

R0S

Day: TBD
Time: TBD

Attending: ?

Tentative attendee count: ?

~ Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed. ~

---
hi everyone! this is my second gathering that i'm hosting. feel free to leave a specific day that this gathering would work for you!

RyuHayabusa

I was going to  organize one too for Fanime but if you need help running it or co-hosting, I can do it. I'll be there to take photos :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

creylune

Sunday or Monday would be great for me!
Fanime 2017 Cosplay Lineup
- Mauve (ACCA 13)
- Akira Kurusu/Protagonist (P5)

@creylune and creylune on tumblr!

tiz

saturday would be good! maybe around 2 or 3pm? im not sure about the location, though... i think itd be best to get a attendee count estimated before finding out about a location, maybe?
fanime 2016 plans
umi sonoda (fairy)
kotori minami (victorian)
rin hoshizora (cyber)
rin hoshizora (marine)

Producer Zeta Flare

I was thinking about organizing one myself, but I'd also be willing to co-host and take pictures. I think Sunday afternoon would be perfect for me. Just like last year's Love Live gathering.

thepharaohinleather

Not sure when would be a good day, with everything always so last minute with fanime fff but would love to attend regardless! I'd love to come as Ayase Eli, but haven't decided which outfit yet~
Attendee since 2009

One day I'll cosplay again

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Producer Zeta Flare on February 12, 2016, 09:51:17 PM
I was thinking about organizing one myself, but I'd also be willing to co-host and take pictures. I think Sunday afternoon would be perfect for me. Just like last year's Love Live gathering.

I organized it last year and I am glad you had fun. looks like the host has not responded to my reply on this so I will be making a facebook event page that will public since I can't take over this thread. I want to get the ball rolling on this before the con starts. I hope you guys are ok with that.

keitoghostie

I'm excited! I'll be cosplaying Rin!

RyuHayabusa

Producer Zeta Flare

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on February 17, 2016, 01:00:13 AM
I organized it last year and I am glad you had fun. looks like the host has not responded to my reply on this so I will be making a facebook event page that will public since I can't take over this thread. I want to get the ball rolling on this before the con starts. I hope you guys are ok with that.

Sounds good! I found the Facebook event and said "will go."

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Producer Zeta Flare on February 17, 2016, 09:16:56 PM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on February 17, 2016, 01:00:13 AM

Sounds good! I found the Facebook event and said "will go."

sweet! I also made an official thread since the original poster for this will probably not check this thread now so I am moving it over there: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,20417.0.html

snowfleem

Quote from: thepharaohinleather on February 16, 2016, 12:48:03 PM
Not sure when would be a good day, with everything always so last minute with fanime fff but would love to attend regardless! I'd love to come as Ayase Eli, but haven't decided which outfit yet~
I'll be going as Nozomi from Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki so if you haven't already chosen i'm still looking for an Eli!