[ACCEPTED!] Undertale Q&A Panel (Auditions still open!)

Started by Heichou-Mcnugget, December 07, 2015, 11:21:20 PM

Heichou-Mcnugget

Hi, this is an update! This panel has been accepted for Saturday, from 11 AM to 1 PM in panel room 3.

Character spots still available:
-Asgore
-Temmie (not extremely necessary but we wouldn't mind having a Temmie)   

Feel free to audition as characters already taken as well for back up people/understudies if you want to!

To audition:
-Please be at least 14 years of age
-Have some experience in a panel (this is preferred, but not mandatory)
-Have a fairly large amount of knowledge on the neutral, pacifist, and genocide routes of the game

You can find an audition form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18JZr9mCkEHDr4eLq7PN73s6H9BQIGxfSdx0F-znAFWY/viewform?usp=send_form

I'll eventually request a photo of your completed cosplay, but that won't be anytime soon. If you have any questions or concerns, you can write them into the audition form as well!

To all of those who have already auditioned, thank you very much!
Fanime 2017 Lineup:

Ram (Re: Zero)
Yasusada Yamatonokami (Touken Ranbu)
Hajime Hinata (SDR2)
Jyushimatsu Matsuno (Osomatsu-san)

Harpaw8

How long will auditions be open? My Tem cosplay wont be done for a bit

Homestuck_is_my_addiction

Would it be ok if I auditioned?

Heichou-Mcnugget

Auditions are still open! Anyone can audition as long as you fit the qualifications mentioned above.
Fanime 2017 Lineup:

Hajime Hinata (SDR2)

MilkMyBunBun

Hii! I was curious to know if you chose to cast someone as a character, would they have been contacted by now?
_____
              /     \
              vvvvvvv  /|__/|
                 I   /O,O   |
                 I /_____   |      /|/|
                J|/^ ^ ^ \  |    /00  |    _//|
                 |^ ^ ^ ^ |W|   |/^^\ |   /oo |
                  \m___m__|_|

Heichou-Mcnugget

Most people I have casted have been contacted, but I haven't sent out any emails to people who haven't been accepted yet. (I've already had some people drop out for other panels that had intersecting times with this one, so there is still a chance that other people who haven't been contacted will have the chance to participate). I'll email all of those who auditioned when it gets a bit closer to Fanime.
Fanime 2017 Lineup:

Hajime Hinata (SDR2)

ZanyAnee99

Quote from: Heichou-Mcnugget on December 07, 2015, 11:21:20 PM
Hi, this is an update! This panel has been accepted for Saturday, from 11 AM to 1 PM in panel room 3.

Character spots still available:
-Papyrus
-Asgore
-Temmie (not extremely necessary but we wouldn't mind having a Temmie)   

Feel free to audition as characters already taken as well for back up people/understudies if you want to!

To audition:
-Please be at least 14 years of age
-Have some experience in a panel (this is preferred, but not mandatory)
-Have a fairly large amount of knowledge on the neutral, pacifist, and genocide routes of the game

You can find an audition form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18JZr9mCkEHDr4eLq7PN73s6H9BQIGxfSdx0F-znAFWY/viewform?usp=send_form

I'll eventually request a photo of your completed cosplay, but that won't be anytime soon. If you have any questions or concerns, you can write them into the audition form as well!

Filled out the form as Papyrus! Those questions were adorbs!

ghoulpixel

Thanks for auditioning for Papyrus! I'm Sans and I miss my bro
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD

Homestuck_is_my_addiction

Hey would it be ok if i still auditioned for papyrus as well? Sorry Im a bit late at seeing this again :SS

Heichou-Mcnugget

Our Papyrus has already been accepted but you can still audition as an understudy for Papyrus! We've already had some people that had to drop out of the panel so auditions for all characters (except Mettaton) are open still!
Fanime 2017 Lineup:

Hajime Hinata (SDR2)