Let's Meet!

Started by SmallMittens, December 10, 2015, 01:25:01 PM

SmallMittens

Hello-hello! <3
♥ I was wondering if there was anyone who would want to spend some time with me. ♥
I'll probably be going on Saturday and Sunday this year.
I'm going to be by myself, and I am hoping to make some friends.
I know it's early, but I just want time to get replies ; v ;
I am pretty shy, so for the past few years I haven't really been able to meet people ///
I am seventeen, but I do not mind spending time with people who are older or younger.
If you want to approach me, I am going to cosplay gym uniform Asuka. (From Evangelion.)
(If there are any other people cosplaying the same thing, I am the one in the white thigh-highs! Hopefully no one else has these.)

Thank you so much!
I hope to hear from you!

echoshadow

You might have better luck joining up with EVA group meet up. That's if you want to spend most of the time taking pics.

Kind of sad there's hasn't been any replies, but sad the forums have gone this dead. Anywho, given the past meet up threads, sadly 75% of the people don't show.

You might have a better chance of joining a fanime group on Facebook. Even then, I seen about 50% of people showing up. Sadly that's Fanime crowd mentality, it's always seems too cliquey
But don't let me get you down I'm just an old fart in the anime cons.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

SmallMittens

Oh! I completely agree about the "cliquey" thing. People are always in their groups.
Oh well! As long as there is a meetup, I'm happy.
I was just hoping to meet people as well ; v ;
Thank you very much! <3

Ko-tan

Hello there,

I am a little older than you and I'm not sure what I will be doing next Fanime as far as meetups ect. But if we could plan something I would love to meet with you :)

echoshadow

Quote from: SmallMittens on December 16, 2015, 08:37:33 PM
Oh! I completely agree about the "cliquey" thing. People are always in their groups.
Oh well! As long as there is a meetup, I'm happy.
I was just hoping to meet people as well ; v ;
Thank you very much! <3

Lol yeah that was the first thing I noticed about fanime vs. every other con. I got used to random invites to room/dinner/drink parties, then when I ask people if they want to join me for drinks they all looked like I asked them for $20k.

But yeah, there are lots of meet ups and what not. That's if you can stand like taking pics and chitchat.  What I been doing after the cosplay became a bit boring to me was just getting a group for the Black & White Ball and after party/drinks.

That's another thing you can check out. The black and white ball. And there is always the dance lessons before you can check out.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List