CALIFORNIA SELLER'S PERMIT info for AA

Started by WhiteTreeFox, January 24, 2016, 11:04:36 PM

WhiteTreeFox

HEY GUYS!

It's been FIVE YEARS since I've tabled at Fanime so I am a little rusty. I'm filling out my BOE paperwork now but as usual I suck at paperwork so I'm wondering what everyone else has put down. I know it says on the FAQ NOT to put down Fanime emails on the form but I'm curious as to what else you would put there since it's required information. Same for the phone number.
I put down the convention location "150 W SAN CARLOS ST" for the Temporary Sales Address and Business Mailing Address so I figure that's ok.
What did you guys do?

WhiteTreeFox

Also, if anyone is stuck on the NAICS Code thing, I chose "454390, Other Direct Selling Establishments" which is described as temporary bazaar i.e. Artist Alley so that's perfect.

phr34kish

The phone number and email address are supposed to be where you can be reached since it's YOUR business. If you have Fanime's contact information listed all the communication that would be essential to you and your business (i.e. tax information, filing instructions, etc.) would go to them. And the staff's not going to sift through it all to forward it on.

As for the NAICS, I usually go with NAICS Code: 711510 Independent Artists, Writers, and Performers

Hope that helps! :)

WhiteTreeFox