Miraculous Ladybug Gathering 2016

Started by Miraculous Cosplay, January 30, 2016, 09:58:44 AM

Miraculous Cosplay

Name of the gathering: Miraculous Ladybug Gatheting 2016
This Gathering Includes : All characters from the series Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir

Day : Friday
Time : 2pm - 3pm
Meeting Place (MP): G5
Location (L): G5

Cosplayers : Ryan as Hawk Moth, Kody as Ladybug, Matt as Chat Noir

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed

Photo Order:
Akumas
Hawk Moth
Civilians
Chat Noir
Ladybug
Marinette
Adrien
Requests

Link to Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1044878022242223/

Link to other gathering relevent things : none

News of the gathering :
It seems I may be late to the gathering so I have two co hosts that will run it until I show up if I'm late.

thepharaohinleather

Would love to attend as formal Ladybug with my boyfriend as formal Chat Noir~
Attendee since 2009

One day I'll cosplay again

oOMeroChanOo

Me and My friend will be Marinette/Adrien, Ladybug/Chat Noir then Formal! LadyNoir on Sunday so if you guys do this on sunday we will definitely be there~

DJXtremist1

I will be going as Nathanael. (Sweet Tomato son)
I will say that Friday at 2-3 seems a bit early, I would prefer if it was around 5-6 or maybe Saturday? Its up to you guys but 5-6 makes more sense so that everyone who is dressing up in full suits will have time to get ready and will give time to people who arrive later in the day.

Miraculous Cosplay

Quote from: DJXtremist1 on March 29, 2016, 05:22:23 PM
I will be going as Nathanael. (Sweet Tomato son)
I will say that Friday at 2-3 seems a bit early, I would prefer if it was around 5-6 or maybe Saturday? Its up to you guys but 5-6 makes more sense so that everyone who is dressing up in full suits will have time to get ready and will give time to people who arrive later in the day.

Thanks for your concern over the time, but it is the convention's call. There are a lot of other gatherings as well and it seems that the times are not final just yet. I will keep this post updated though if there are any time changes.

Icteas

Aw man I'm gonna miss it, I will be going as mylene on Saturday :c

corink

Hi!
I'm going as Chat Noir so I'll be around when I get off my shift!