2016 Swap Meet Question

Started by Ecchi ja Nai, February 10, 2016, 11:58:14 PM

Ecchi ja Nai

Just wondering if there are any details that can be shared regarding this year's swap meet.  Are there any dates that can be given as to when we'll be able to request a spot?  Will it be back in the South Hall like I'm hoping?  Sizes and prices would be nice to know as well.  Heck, can we even get confirmation that there's going to be a swap meet this year?  I mean, I know the words "swap" and "meet" are up on Fanime's site, but that's almost literally as far as it goes.

Kyra_Maverick

I also hope Swap can stay in South Hall. It's by far the best location Swap has had in years.

Zelyhon

Quote from: Ecchi ja Nai on February 10, 2016, 11:58:14 PM
Just wondering if there are any details that can be shared regarding this year's swap meet.  Are there any dates that can be given as to when we'll be able to request a spot?  Will it be back in the South Hall like I'm hoping?  Sizes and prices would be nice to know as well.  Heck, can we even get confirmation that there's going to be a swap meet this year?  I mean, I know the words "swap" and "meet" are up on Fanime's site, but that's almost literally as far as it goes.
We're working on some of the official details at the moment.  When we have more things confirmed, I'll do a larger consolidated post similar to last year.

What I can say right now is that there is Swap Meet again this year and we are scheduled to have South Hall.  More details than that are in the works and I'll be sure to let people know when it's available.
Ben Levy
Swap Meet 2023 Head
Staff

ash

Any word yet on when swapmeet reg will go up?

warbearer

I hope a dealer won't cause any problem at swap meet and try to pin it on another dealer

Anon

Bump cause I don't feel like creating another topic - any more news concerning swap meet, aka my main and sometimes only reason for attending Fanime year after year? Reg coming up sometime in May I'm guessing? :V

Michi

Wanted to put my voice in that some news on swap meet reg would be A++ :) Trying to work my schedule around it!
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

Zelyhon

Goal is to have registration up in about a week or two.  We're currently revising a portion of the Seller Agreement, which needs a few layers off authorization before final approval.  Once that is done, I should hopefully be able to have all the necessary information to make another collected information thread with everything in there, including the date that spots go on sale.

This is the goal, however, so not an exact promise.  We'll get it up as soon as we can, but we need all the information to be correct first.
Ben Levy
Swap Meet 2023 Head
Staff

InsaneDavid

Thanks for keeping everyone apprised, Zelyhon!
I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ

rottenrosen

Quote from: Zelyhon on April 06, 2016, 09:36:48 AM
Goal is to have registration up in about a week or two.  We're currently revising a portion of the Seller Agreement, which needs a few layers off authorization before final approval.  Once that is done, I should hopefully be able to have all the necessary information to make another collected information thread with everything in there, including the date that spots go on sale.

This is the goal, however, so not an exact promise.  We'll get it up as soon as we can, but we need all the information to be correct first.

Any word on registration? Big thanks! It was a blast last year.

Zelyhon

Okay.  Official thread's up, so that's primarily where I'll be lurking for future questions.
Ben Levy
Swap Meet 2023 Head
Staff