Posing for Cosplay Photos Workshop [Looking for Cos-Models!]

Started by wonjohnsoup, February 11, 2016, 08:46:09 PM

wonjohnsoup

*edit* unfortunately, it looks like I won't be making it up to Fanime this year so I guess ignore this request. *end edit*

Hello, I'm a cosplay photographer and I ran a Posing for Cosplay Photos panel last year and got a good response along with feedback. I've revamped it to focus even more on the models and their tips this year. Since my models are based in LA, a few may not make it up to Fanime. So I'd love to find one or two folks who are going for sure. Male or female is great, any cosplay genre is fine, and over 18 years of age. I usually do test shoots to make sure we work well together but in this case a strong portfolio and a chat would probably be enough.

The way I'm running the panel is that I do a powerpoint on my theories and throughout I ask the models their take on a topic since they're coming at it from a different perspective. So modeling/theatre experience is preferred but the key is just being able and excited to own the camera. At the end we do a live demo where as I shoot with the models, the photos go up live to the projector so people can see us work in real time. I also do some "challenges" where we pull inspiration from different sources, again on the fly.

You can take a look at my portfolio and message me on my facebook here: http://on.fb.me/1p1VIlQ

Thanks!

airanimechiic

Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

carmillajo

Wish I saw this thread earlier! Just sent you a message.