Touhou Project Gathering 2016

Started by Kotuea, February 16, 2016, 09:39:53 PM

Kotuea

TOUHOU PROJECT GATHERING 2016
https://www.facebook.com/events/489733377880754/
Hello everyone! I'll be returning as the host of the Touhou gathering this year!

ATTENTION: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

TOUHOU PROJECT GATHERING

Day: SATURDAY
TIME: 11:00 AM - 12:OOPM
Meeting place: Same as Location
LOCATION: G6(Tree area next to "The Slab" between the Hilton and the convention expansion building)

LIST OF ATTENDING

Kotuea ~ Kijin Seija
Iori E ~ Yakumo Yukari
Vasyenka ~ Saigyouji Yuyuko
Vasyenka's friend ~ Konpaku Youmu
Love Sign Master Spark ~ Kirisame Marisa

PHOTOGRAPHY ORDER
Group shot with everyone

Group shots for each game:
Touhou PC-98
Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil (EoSD)
Perfect Cherry Blossom (PCB)
Imperishable Night (IN)
Phantasmagoria of Flower View (PoFV)
Mountain of Faith (MoF)
Subterranean Animism (SA)
Undefined Fantastic Object (UFO)
Ten Desires (TD)
Double Dealing Character (DDC)
Impossible Spell Card (ISC)
Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom(LoLK)

Spin offs (Games with the ".5"):
Immaterial and Missing Power (IaMP)
Shoot the Bullet (StB)
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (SWR)
Touhou Hisoutensoku
Double Spoiler
Fairy Wars
Hopeless Masquerade
Impossible Spell Card

Official Touhou Project Manga

Koumajou Densetsu (Aka. Touhouvania)

Fanart (If Any)

Requests

Final Group Shot with everyone

Dinner
The dinner will happen the same day as the Touhou gathering. Dinner meetup is at 7:00 PM at the SoFa Market!

Note I updated the facebook event page with a few maps of the gathering location and the SoFa Market!

Iori E

Going as Yukari Yakumo this year.  Haven't decided which version yet though.
See you all there~

Gore Screaming Show

Seija hype!

They'll be yet another Touhou dinner this year, same day as the gathering (more info to come shortly).

As for the gathering, I think 12:00 - 5/28 (Saturday) would make the most sense. Perhaps the hour prior we can make a con sweep for fellow Touhou cosplayers and help direct everyone to the gathering.

(Will be attending and providing bottled water again but not cosplaying).

Vasyenka

I'll be attending as Yuyuko, and my girlfriend will be Youmu~ <3
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

Love Sign Master Spark

Kotuea

Updated!

Quote from: Gore Screaming Show on February 17, 2016, 04:47:41 PM
They'll be yet another Touhou dinner this year, same day as the gathering (more info to come shortly).

As for the gathering, I think 12:00 - 5/28 (Saturday) would make the most sense. Perhaps the hour prior we can make a con sweep for fellow Touhou cosplayers and help direct everyone to the gathering.

Yes! We shall have a dinner sometime after the gathering. I would say by the end of this month I will have the plans for the dinner complete for the most part and I'll announce them here and on the facebook event page.

I have submitted the gathering application already! I will update both this page and the event page soon regarding my submission.

Gore Screaming Show

The whole size of last year's was both a blessing and a curse, since Japantown does have a lot of good food options (even if we do have to split up). Maybe for next year we can make it work.

I still want to try and get dessert at Cream post dinner though.

Kotuea

I agree, last year's dinner was so successful that it became rather disastrous hahaha. I was thinking the San Pedro Square. Lots of food options and reasonable seating space.

Cream sounds good too!

Gore Screaming Show

That's a really good idea. Easy to walk to, plenty of food choices. It's unlikely we'll all be able to eat together (as in around one table) but considering the time of year it's a much better bet to have us eating inside than outside.

Relevant links to those curious:

http://www.sanpedrosquaremarket.com/directions-to-the-market
http://www.sanpedrosquaremarket.com/eat

Maybe some of us can bring a board/card game along and/or we can hit up the game room together post dessert. I really do want to work in a bit more communal activities this time, hopefully mix up our pre-established Touhou friend groupings a bit.

Gore Screaming Show

A new contender has entered the ring!

http://www.sofamarketsj.com/

(aka we might end up eating here instead).

Kotuea

Updated with location and dinner!

Thank you Gore Screaming Show for the suggestion!!!