Carpool

Started by eveeleon, February 25, 2016, 01:50:00 PM

eveeleon

Are there any carpool forums for famine? I will be in Los Angeles for school when Fanime comes along and was wondering if anyone wanted to carpool up there? If there isn't a 2016 Fanime carpool forum already, I'll create a more formal version.  :)

CosplayBook

How many people? I have room for 1 or 2 people. Unless we decide to rent a van or a small bus to use as a carpooling station haha.

The three of us are all non-cosplayers, so if you are a cosplayer or not, we should have no problem with luggage. We are driving up from near Palm Springs.

eveeleon

Sorry for the late reply! Do you still have room available? I go to Cal State LA, and it would only be me, not much luggage is needed since I live close to the convention center, just going down here for school.

PrincessRevela

Just saw this and I would love to get a ride and can help with gas funds would rather do this than take a bus up.

airanimechiic

Hi! Yeah, I'm looking if there is a carpool thread/site as well. (I wish I could plan with you guys, but I'm from the complete opposite direction in San francisco, lol)
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

Angelx624

Good question. Though I myself may need to carpool with someone on Thursday. I live in Stockton. ;n;

Any help would be appreciated!! <3 And yes, I checked Amtrak and there are no trains going from Stockton to San Jose on Thursday. Dx So that is not an option. :(

EDIT: Nevermind!! Found transportation!! ^^ See you all there!!!!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)