Fulfilled Re: Fanime 2016 Roommate thread

Started by lordleo, February 25, 2016, 09:04:52 PM

lordleo

room needed!!!

intro: hey I'm leora! I'm 19, this is my second fanime. I live right by in Sunnyvale. I've been to a few other cons like ax. I love anime and video games and am currently playing fe: fates. I'm a responsible roomie and LGBT friendly. I won't be smoking. I can room with whoever. I will be cosplaying but my props won't be that large. I might spend some time in the room but I mostly need a place to sleep, get dressed, etc.

hotel info: looking for thursday - monday. any hotel within walking distance, one with a shuttle is ok too. the ramada is ok with me.

requirements: I'd like to have a hotel key and I'd prefer to sleep in a bed

contact: feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected]

found a room!
fanime cosplays:
tiki, fire emblem awakening
super sailor chibi moon
-----

KellBean

I booked a room.

Introduction: Hello my name is Kelli I am a 29 year old female!  I live in the Bay Area but getting a hotel would be convenient.  I have been attending Fanime since 2013.  I do plan on cosplaying. 

Hotel Information: I'd like to stay at any hotel in walking distance to the con from Friday to Monday.  I'm willing to pay up to $200 for my share, possibly more depending on the situation.

Requirements: I'd like a bed spot and if possible a room key.  It would be great for the room to be just a girls room but I am willing to be open minded.

Contacts: You can PM me on here or send me a message through my email.  [email protected]
[/s]
Fanime Cosplays

Black Widow - Civil War/Winter Soldier
Nami (Time Skip) - One Piece
Nanami (Formal Kimono) - Kamisama Kiss
Sea Goddess
Red Panda Kigurumi

KellBean

Introduction: Hello my name is Kelli I am a 29 year old female!  I live in the Bay Area but getting a hotel would be convenient.  I have been attending Fanime since 2013.  I do plan on cosplaying.

Hotel Information: It's a King Studio room at Hotel De Anza from Friday to Monday.  The Hotel De Anza is about a 11-12 min walk to the con.  There will be free wifi and a refrigerator.  I am looking for four other roommates to share the room, we need two more!

Bed Spots - 2 ($290)
Floor Spots - 0 ($100)

Requirements: This will be a girls only room.  No drugs, smoking, or alcohol .  Please be respectful to one another.

Contacts: You can PM me on here or send me a message through my email.  [email protected]
Fanime Cosplays

Black Widow - Civil War/Winter Soldier
Nami (Time Skip) - One Piece
Nanami (Formal Kimono) - Kamisama Kiss
Sea Goddess
Red Panda Kigurumi

Kenshinryu

No longer applicable.

Alyxiane

Might as well try this and see what comes up.

Room Needed

Intro:
Alyssa here! I'm 21 and female. I'm more in tune to game/web/art-related stuff than anime, but at least the beauty of Fanime is bringing all the fandoms together. :P This will be my 5th Fanime and I'll be cosplaying most of the weekend.

Hotel info and req:

• Looking for a room from Friday - Monday. Hyatt/Westin/Fairmont/Ramada preferred but Hilton/Marriott OK.
  • Budget is $100-150. I can go higher if needed, up to $200, but it'll really be pushing it.
  • Bed or floor doesn't matter. So long as there's pillows, I'll bring a sleeping bag.
  • Female roommates preferred. I'm open for co-ed however.
  • Would definitely like a card key, if possible.
Contact: Either PM me here or send an email to [email protected].

Thanks in advance!

Found a room. Thanks guys. :)
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

klmedia

April 8 update:  All spots taken.  Thanks.  Have a good time at Fanime!

We're coming back to Fanime!!!

Our group has room for 2 more roommates at the main Marriott hotel.   This is prime location, connected to the convention center, very convenient!!!  Either guys or girls are OK, most of us are mid-20's, and enjoy cosplaying. We're clean, responsible, easy to get along with, and like to have a good time at conventions.

Check-in on Thurs., May 26, Check-out on Tues., May 31, total of 5 nights.

--- Room price ---
We have a room booked with two double-beds.

Our room rates are cheaper than the discounted Fanime price. However, we don't cram the room like sardines. We like to give everyone some personal space to relax. If you like to cosplay, you'll have space to put your stuff.

Simple common-sense rules:
- Be responsible and respect other people's things / costumes, and don't steal
- Be clean hygienic, shower, NO SMOKING in the room
- We don't mind if you stay up late, or drink lightly
- Don't bring a shiton of strangers back into the room for a room party (we're not sticklers if you bring a friend in to chill out)

--- Contact ---
If you're interested, feel free to email me at: [email protected]
and
give a brief info about yourself or Facebook link (I don't need an essay, lol)

Thanks. See you at Fanime :)

AyanamiRei

ALL POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED!!!

Thank you for your interest, and for providing me with some cool sounding roomates! <3

zacknini

Room Found

lordleo

*ROOM NEEDED*

hey! my name is Leora and I'm 19 years old and agender. I live in the bay area. I've been to a few other cons and this is my second fanime. :D

hotel info: looking for thurs - monday or friday - monday. any hotel is okay. walking distance is preferred. I'm okay with any gender for roommates.
requirements: I'd like to sleep in a bed and have a room key. I'll be cosplaying the whole weekend and need to return the room at random times to drop things off and change, so it will be very helpful to have one.
contact: please email me at [email protected] or PM me. email works better since I don't check this forum every day. than you for reading!
fanime cosplays:
tiki, fire emblem awakening
super sailor chibi moon
-----

Nextad

I'm a 22 year old guy, and I don't care who wants to share a room with me. In the words of my friend Andrew: "As long as I don't have to throw you out a window, we're vool."

dankeykang

ROOM ACQUIRED

Hey all! My name is Parker, I'm 21 and trans ^^

Hotel Info: Preferably close to the con but with the shuttles and everything it doesn't really matter. I also wouldn't need the room for Sunday night but I'm still willing to pay for the whole weekend, Friday-Monday.

Requirements: All I need is a room key and a shower or two. I can keep well to a small space in the room and I don't plan on bringing too much. I'll also have all sorts of snacks and stuff to share :) I also don't mind rooming with either gender, I just ask that you be respectful of lgbt individuals.

Contact: Sending me a message on here works. If I manage to find someone, I have a Facebook that we can further talk through

Navashuryn

Roommates Wanted:
3 out of 3 Spots Filled (No spots left, thank you!)

Hello! My name is Jennifer, and I am 30 years old. This is my third time going to Fanime, and the second that I've hosted a room. I am looking for three (possibly four, depending on the circumstances) other people to share a room with to help cut down costs, and I've never been a fan of an overcrowded room, so it'll just be the four (or five) of us.

+ Hotel Information: I currently have a room booked at the Doubletree from Wednesday-Monday. I know it is quite a bit away from the convention center, but there is a shuttle to the convention, and it is the location of Clockwork Alchemy, if that is of any interest. I am on the waitlist for a couple hotels closer, but I can't guarantee I'll get into them. I can also only guarantee three people keys, if it works as it did last year, so keep this in mind.

+ Costs: It will be $130 for the entire weekend if I get three other people to stay from Thursday-Monday, and you'll have to pay for your own parking if applicable. Feel free to also come Wednesday; it'll be a little extra, but there won't be as much stress if you have to fly in or take some other kind of transportation. I'll of course recalculate if something changes, such as getting moved to a different hotel, etc. I shall keep you updated as we go. Money should be paid upon arrival.

+ Requirements: This is an 18+ room. (I'm not interested in babysitting anyone while I am on what I consider to be my vacation.) Other than that, all I ask is that you be respectful of other people and their belongings, as well as the hotel/room, and be open to rooming with other genders and such. There will be two beds, so you can either share a bed or be prepared to sleep on the floor. I will also make sure there is a fridge, at the very least, so feel free to bring food.

+ Contact: You may message me here, on Facebook, or e-mail me a [email protected]. I will give out my phone # after initial contact. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

+ Miscellaneous: I shall be cosplaying as Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle, Yona from Akatsuki no Yona/Yona of the Dawn (both regular version as well as my own pirate version that I'm putting together), and last (but not leadt) a pirate version of Natsu from Fairy Tail. I am a fan of various anime and tv shows, among other things. I also work in a candy store, so if you have a candy request, or need candy cigarettes for a cosplay... I can most likely hook you up, lol.

Note: So far, there will be two other ladies staying with me, in case you were wondering.

Aleril

25 y/o guy, 4th year. Just looking for a place to leave my stuff and sleep/shower within walking distance.

F-M, doesn't cause too much of a hassle, will bring food/snacks if requested.

Email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Aleril

Found one! Thanks.

avemcul

**room needed for two people**
Hello! My name is Ave. I am a 23 year old female. This will be my fifth Fanime and it's one of my all time favorite conventions. I am currently looking for a room for myself and one other friend. His name is Aaron and is a 24 year old male. This will be his first Fanime, so we are very keen on staying on con grounds for the full experience. We are very fun and energetic people. If you're a night owl who loves to go on random adventures, we'll get along just fine ^-^

Hotel Information: We're hoping to find somewhere we can check in Friday and check out Sunday. We do not have a real preference on gender for roommates. I just ask that we get to know one another at least a bit before the con so it's a comfortable time for all of us. We will not be in the hotel very often. It's more just for sleep and cosplay emergencies.

Requirements: My main request is that we have our own hotel key. We will only need one for us. I also will be carrying around a prop that I will sometimes have to bring back to the room throughout the day. We will also be out pretty late to enjoy all the night life activities, so a key would be very helpful. I am not picky about which hotel as long as it is within walking distance. We are okay with sharing one bed and would like to avoid flooring it, but if that is all that is available, we're willing to make it work I believe.

Contact: Please email me at avemcul@gmail or PM me here. I will receive things to my gmail much faster though. My IG is @avemcul.
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:

Rory Mercury from GATE

Phemeto

Canceled

Dee Cee

Need a room: Room obtained; thank you!

Neoqueenoneybee

Room Found

Ediddy

Room found!

Need a room!

+ Introduction: Hello! My name is Eileen. I am 25. My cosplayer friend (female) and I (attending Fanime and cosplaying for the first time) are looking for a hotel room within walking distance of the convention center. We're friendly, quiet, neat, clean, don't drink/party/smoke/stay out late/bring people over, and don't have lots of stuff. We're super chill and can get along with everyone, and don't mind sleeping on the floor.

+ Hotel Information: Any of the hotels within walking distance is all we ask.

+ Requirements: all's cool

+ Contact: Please PM me!

+ Miscellaneous:
We are low maintenance.
I'm only bringing one costume.
I have a 3DS :)
Ideally I'd like to stay from day 0 (26th) and check out on the 31st. My friend is arriving a day later, on the 27th.
We are responsible and will pay the hotel fees upfront.

AkiraKita

Looking for roommates!

Hello my name is Ashton.  I have a room at the Fairmont Hotel for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and check-out Monday. Me and my friend Laura are looking to fill spots in our room. We have room for two more people and are only charging $85 per person for hotel room cost. If you are interested please reply here or message me. I am 25 year old and Laura is 20 and LGTB friendly. We don't want minors in the room as there will be alcoholic beverages in the room. We are looking for someone who will be respectful and kind of roommates space and belongings. Also if you want to know more about me or Laura please feel free to ask. This is my first time looking for roommates on forum and I understand how awkward it is rooming with strangers so lets to get to know each other.

+Hotel - Fairmont 3 nights, 4 days Friday - Monday

+Cost - $85 per person

+Contact - PM on here or my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/akirakita

Fanime 2016
Borderlands 2 - Mordecai
TftB - Rhys
DAI - King Alistair

AkiraKita

Roommates found. Room is full 
Quote from: AkiraKita on May 10, 2016, 07:44:50 PM
Looking for roommates!

Hello my name is Ashton.  I have a room at the Fairmont Hotel for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and check-out Monday. Me and my friend Laura are looking to fill spots in our room. We have room for two more people and are only charging $85 per person for hotel room cost. If you are interested please reply here or message me. I am 25 year old and Laura is 20 and LGTB friendly. We don't want minors in the room as there will be alcoholic beverages in the room. We are looking for someone who will be respectful and kind of roommates space and belongings. Also if you want to know more about me or Laura please feel free to ask. This is my first time looking for roommates on forum and I understand how awkward it is rooming with strangers so lets to get to know each other.

+Hotel - Fairmont 3 nights, 4 days Friday - Monday

+Cost - $85 per person

+Contact - PM on here or my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/akirakita

Sorry no longer looking for roommates. Just filled the spots.
Fanime 2016
Borderlands 2 - Mordecai
TftB - Rhys
DAI - King Alistair